• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Come join GoW!

DeletedUser

Hello!

I would like to get our guild GoW (Gods of War) out there for people looking for a guild to join! I have run guilds in multiple games (under the same name) and would like to do so again here in Forge of Empires!

Although guilds don't seem to have much function yet, right now GoW is simply focused on building a tight-knit group of friendly people who can help each other succeed in FoE! We have lots of high level players already so trade shouldn't be a problem whatsoever (once guild trade actually commences)! Army size isn't crucial at the moment, but we would like to recruit those who are interested in fighting in the future.

If you are interested, write a short blurb here (or in-game if you prefer) and I'll send you an invite! Points don't matter as long as you are active, courteous and friendly. :)

Best regards,

Aerozol

DeletedUser2518

I'd be interested in joining your guild. I currently sit at #12 as one of your neighbors. I'm active every day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how on earth does this game work ????????????
I have attacked dozens of other players and still have ZERO medals. I have remained at No2 on the PVP list for days and NO medals. I have attacked Map locations and NO medals.
I cannot therefore buy any expansions so I cannot build anything new. One thread said you had to win PVP tournaments and that there was a timer - there is NO timer on my page.
My town continuously says I have buildings that are idle when there are no idle buildings. My barracks continuously doesn't give me any option to train new soldiers when I know I havent used my allocation and that it isn't in the process of training any.
This game is seriously rubbish and what is more there are now guidelines, no practical in-game help available. I have a tab that suggests I could trade resources for things I need but it doesnt let me trade and there is ZERO info on how trading works. Useless.

DeletedUser

umm well hey Poppy, you need a hand with some of the problems you are having?

would he happy to help but dont want to waste my time if youve already given up. lemme know if youre still around

DeletedUser97273

hey, do you have a min points req? If not, send me an invite. Need some trading to do. ing: mnky