• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Come and join one of the fastest growing guilds in Cirgard

DeletedUser

Be warned. If you conform to the rules of this guild they will still kick you out for suggesting the rules could be better. It happened to me.

I was asked to remove trade offers that some members felt did not comply with their 'fair trade' rules. I complied with that request. However when I stated that I felt the guild's trading rules were flawed I was kicked out.

So sticking by their rules isn't enough for this guild, you also have to keep your mouth shut if you disagree with them.

Needless to say, I am now looking for a new guild - preferably one with few or no trade restrictions.

DeletedUser68641

Give Lady LaRose a mail and ask to join our sister guild if you want buddy. But most guilds will have fair trading in them because it helps everyone in the guild playing the game.

DeletedUser

when you join a guild you do agree to the founder/leaders rules & its there choice who to kick & for what best thing to do is start your own guild as theres always members looking for a guild & get your friends to join but be warned running a guild is not as easy as it seems as most leaders/founders have found out

DeletedUser

when you join a guild you do agree to the founder/leaders rules & its there choice who to kick & for what best thing to do is start your own guild as theres always members looking for a guild & get your friends to join but be warned running a guild is not as easy as it seems as most leaders/founders have found out

This is so true takes a lot of time and patience to run a guild properly. We have come up with some good things in mine. And have shared some of this burden between a few members.

DeletedUser7719

Maybe they either closed recruitment, or they have dissolved the guild