• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Colour issue in Message centre

P.Pixie

Corporal
My messages and threads have lost all their colour any emojis associated with messages have all gone grey.

Yes, same issue here. Contacted support. It's an issue with Chrome and Edge after their latest updates. Nothing Inno can do about it. Works fine with Firefox.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Yes, I can agree in regards to Chrome - as I lost all colors immediately after I updated Chrome to the newest release, which then needed to refresh my browser, and when that happened, all color disappeared. Not an Edge user, so cannot saw, but I can confirm it happened at least with Chrome.

Yes, I can agree in regards to Chrome - as I lost all colors immediately after I updated Chrome to the newest release, which then needed to refresh my browser, and when that happened, all color disappeared. Not an Edge user, so cannot saw, but I can confirm it happened at least with Chrome.
Edge is based on Chrome, so it's the same. Edge updated yesterday as well.
Use Firefox until they fix it, if you want the colourful emojis back.