• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Colour Coding "Sectors" Of Our Empire.

PotatoKKing

Private
Proposal: The ability to colour code bits of land.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, I didn't find an idea which was the same as mine, however a similar idea was suggested, but it was colour coding goods.
Reason:
It makes it easier to keep our empires in check and find buildings that we need as having to look for certain buildings when you have a colossal empire can't be fun, also it allows for more of a "realistic" feel since a real life empire cannot be a massive mess, this would allow sectors/ districts to be made.
Details:
In the build menu there could be a little "paint bucket" or something near the move building button which once clicked brings up a palette of colours. These colours can be selected and after selecting a colour you can "paint" the land and assign names to different colours effectively allowing you to have sectors E.G. Goods sector, Living sector, ect. The "painted" bits of land will only be visible while you're in the build menu and can be edited, made smaller or bigger.
Visual Aids:
Balance:
It shouldn't have any impact on other game features. The only adjustment this could need that I can think of is the building menu's GUI/ UI.
Abuse Prevention:
No. This doesn't open up any exploits.
Summary:
I believe that's all.

At first I thought you're talking about GvG map, after looking your visual aid I see you're talking about coloring different parts of your town.

I am not convinced that on such a small space available for town expansion we need something like color coding. If you can't remeber what part of your town does what (especially of the one in the picture you provided) then you need to pay much more attention to your game! Or just take a glance over your town.

DeletedUser12400

Complicated and unnecessary. Just play the game and you will get use to it like most of us.

1583093006453.png