• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

colosseum GB Re Vamp

colosseum GB Re Vamp from Medals to troops.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maikeru

Private
Not sure if this has been motted or not.

I would like to see the colosseum GB's base values amend for 2 reasons.

1. At this point in time it is a pretty pointless and un used GB and wasted in the game of which the detail in the colosseum is fantastic and are just going to waste.
2. The bse value is dated most remove them if they ever place them and now that GBG is about we need something to help encourage the lower level players to battle a little and give the higher a bit more to help along the way.

I propose the following.

Colosseum Medals changes to troops and you get 1 per every 2 lvls thus gaining 40 troops to lvl 80 and 5 at the start. It would make this all to now redundant building flourish again and would not cut lower level players off from the fight and given the level would encourage it more so and would be easy to pick up from the higher level players also thus helping with GBG troops, GE and GVG

Really hope this goes through the game is dipping in this sense and less take part if they don't have the Traz which you have to go through 6 eras just to make fighting viable.

also as things stand the colosseum a great fighting arena providing troops makes it fitting also.

DeletedUser96901

changing one of the oldest GB would not be fair to all people who build it

how would you feel if a GB that you have suddenly have a different bonus

so existing GB shouldn't be touched
or else maybe InnoGames also revamp other GB too
probably they recognize that the Arc is also not balanced correctly
and for that GB that would mean making it worse.

so do you really want that InnoGames changes already existing GB?

Maikeru

Private
changing one of the oldest GB would not be fair to all people who build it

how would you feel if a GB that you have suddenly have a different bonus

so existing GB shouldn't be touched
or else maybe InnoGames also revamp other GB too
probably they recognize that the Arc is also not balanced correctly
and for that GB that would mean making it worse.

so do you really want that InnoGames changes already existing GB?
Given the bonus i am suggesting versus what it currently gives i would like to think it would make them happier as it currently offers next to nothing to the player versus the space it consumes. Also those that have built it it would be a more welcome change overall. Also Again i have suggested 1 GB to be altered not all of them as you have suggested of which 90% of them do there job well but this GB does not. The ARC works for what it does as does several other GB's at least 90% offer plenty. Just tyring to revive an old classic that unless you have silly amounts of space to waste is going to get pulled down same as NotreDame.

Agent327

Overlord
Right now your proposal is unformatted, so it will not go anywhere. If you format it, it will become DNS and still not go anywhere.

It is useless to argue this.