Collosus Forge Bowl Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Sea The Dog, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Major

At this point, considering how many people are moaning over the 'unachievable Forge Bowl grand prize', I can't wait to see the amount of 'uber whining that's going to come with the
    Carnival event!

I'ma going to need an extra large bucket of popcorn for this one me thinks!lol ;)

2. SirFrancis

SirFrancis Second Lieutenant

So your real complaint is that the Beta version isn't necessarily as full featured as the actual game.

It's almost like it's there for testing purposes, so that the live game servers are running on the best possible versions.

Maybe they should label it as some kind of Betatest server, to let people know that it's not the "live" game...

3. CaptainJacksparrow

CaptainJacksparrow Chief Warrant Officer

As i said, almost everybody on beta did not like the look of the Colossus with the scaffolding around it.
    They asked for it to be changed.
    It wasnt. The only way to get rid of it was get to level 10. which meant spending 1000's of diamonds, even the free diamonds were not enough to do that.
    Hmm, maybe that was their point.
    But the event is long time over, the next event is on its way, and im tired of trying to explain to someone who is obviously argumentative, ( sorry for the big word ) so im just going to ignore you now.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  4. bradype

bradype Emperor

You forgot that they reduced the cost of the players. From about 65->120 to 53->105 if my memory is good.