• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Collection timers off

Havik79

Corporal
So I have my 10 recycling wheels, 7 sunken treasure, Tfarm, and 2 cidermills on 8 hour rotations, at the same time, I also have my 11 sleigh builders on 24 hour rotations.

I just looked and for some reason, the ST and SB are on different time remaining, the SB should have 21 hours odd left but have 5 odd, and the ST is the same when it should be less than 1 hour.

Lets just assume the SB was my mistake and put on 8 hours instead of 24.

There is a difference of 4 hours 50mins between the ST, RW, Tfarm and cidermills, even if I accidentally used one of the speed up times ( which wouldn't that also affect ST), its still a odd difference, so would have had to mistakenly used more than one speed up.

Win7 home, firefox up to date, non html5 version.