• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Collection icon stays even though theres nothing to collect

• Thread starter DeletedUser101925
  • Start date

DeletedUser101925

• World: Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: See screenshot (Chrome Latest)
  • Overview of the bug: Collect all button stays even after collecting everything.
  • Screenshots: See below.
  • How often this occurs: Several times a day.
  • Urgency: Not urgent.
  • Summary: The collect all button stays and is clickable (but doesn't do anything, it doesnt deduct diamonds) but completely useless.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yes

collectbuginfo.jpg

I've zoomed out on purpose to show that there is nothing to collect in my city yet the icon is there.
Collectbug.jpg

Edit: Restarting my browser fixes it until there is more to collect. But I don't want to restart my browser I want this icon not appear when it's not needed!

DeletedUser106107

This is also happenning with the button that shows you need to build something on the right hand side. That is you have collected everything and the half moon icon shows that there are things you can build or recruit. This half moon icon stays on even when you have done every thing. This happens in G, J, and K

DeletedUser16026

Thank you syph0n for the detailed report and Dedley for the additional information. I believe this may be resolved along with the other buffs icon issues but will double check it.