• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Collecting production using diamonds

DeletedUser118148

This premium diamond feature spending 5 diamonds for collecting productions doesn't collect all FP's at once. My city produce over 500fp's /day. Could you arrange premium FP's collector? Thank you

Agent327

Overlord
This premium diamond feature spending 5 diamonds for collecting productions doesn't collect all FP's at once. My city produce over 500fp's /day. Could you arrange premium FP's collector? Thank you

Your buildings are supposed to have finished production first.

DeletedUser111359

I collect multiple cities with it every day, and it will collect everything that's finished, every time, unless you already have over 100FP to spend, in which case it will skip all FP collections.

DeletedUser115071

The only reason that the 5 diamonds won't collect is if you already collected from your BG and went to 100FPs in your bar. If you are 99FPs or less in the bar it should collect like normal. Remember too that there is sometimes lag in that whole process because of too many buildings animations collecting at the same time.

Jef Jef Jef

Private
Hi
I spend diamonds in 3 of my worlds. I find this really frustrating when spending money on a premium feature I use this every day so 5 diamonds x3 every day adds up. Please remove the 100fp bar limit its like giving you money and u giving me a middle finger back as payment. "collect all finished productions" button should COLLECT all finished productions regardless of 100fp in the bar

Agent327

Overlord
Hi
I spend diamonds in 3 of my worlds. I find this really frustrating when spending money on a premium feature I use this every day so 5 diamonds x3 every day adds up. Please remove the 100fp bar limit its like giving you money and u giving me a middle finger back as payment. "collect all finished productions" button should COLLECT all finished productions regardless of 100fp in the bar

It does on 99.

Agent327

Overlord
It's needs to be fixed or adjusted.
WHY HE ISN'T KICKED FROM THE FORUM YET?
View attachment 20910

Why?
There is nothing wrong with it. It works as intended. Same does the fp bar. After it reaches 100 or more you can not collect anymore. fp bar isn't supposed to be used as a fp stock. If you want to do that, set it to 99 first to bypass it's intention. Not really that hard. Rather stupid to expect it to be adjusted. Watch the devs Q&A. Not going to happen.

DeletedUser12400

E.g. A warning that forge point bar is full and therefore it's not possible to collect all buildings or confirmation to proceed the action. It not quite working as intended and should be adjusted because the game has changed a lot since when this button was released. I have watched enough Q&A in past to understand that everything is subject to change.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think that the limit at 100 fps became redundant at this point when we can basically add fps in a bulk by writing amount ... many times i was reading from people that limit is to prevent people to collect big bulk and spend when they want at sniping ... but now we can snip much more easy then before ....

Agent327

Overlord
E.g. A warning that forge point bar is full and therefore it's not possible to collect all buildings or confirmation to proceed the action. It not quite working as intended and should be adjusted because the game has changed a lot since when this button was released. I have watched enough Q&A in past to understand that everything is subject to change.

Why a warning? He does it on purpose. Knows his fp bar is full.

It has already changed on this point, cause the bar used to stop at 10.

I think that the limit at 100 fps became redundant at this point when we can basically add fps in a bulk by writing amount ... many times i was reading from people that limit is to prevent people to collect big bulk and spend when they want at sniping ... but now we can snip much more easy then before ....

But not from your fp bar and that is the reason behind the 100.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
But not from your fp bar and that is the reason behind the 100.
If there is a work around of doing it with 99 fps in bar then i just point out how something like 100 fps limit is redundant ... even your attitude for a change is also redundant .... especially that game change so much in last year and still should grow and see rules that make no scenes any more and bring new that do ... like fps bar .....

DeletedUser12400

In my view, Collect All means Collect All not that I have paid and afterwards need to pay again or collect and set manually considering that it costs premium currency for which some players are actually paying real money therefore if it doesn't collect all then the title is misleading.

1587204482871.png

A warning that it will not collect numbers of buildings similar to "Mass Self-Aid Kit" would be in place.

1587205282113.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
It's working as intended. If you had 99 FPs in the bar and did a manual sweep of the city (no diamonds) you can go above 100 by however many buildings you can collect in a single sweep. Diamond collect is simply a single sweep collect

Whether there could be alterations to the diamond collect feature is another matter but it is working the way it should under current mechanics.

I agree a warning that you've reached 100 FPs and can't collect from FP buildings with the option to either proceed or abort would be a justifiable change. I don't particularly like popups in general. But I could understand if this one got a popup