• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Collecting Coins/Supplies/Goods Display Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

• World: Griefental
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Version 23.0.1271.97, and IE 9.0.8112.16421
  • Overview of the bug: When collecting just coins, or just goods, or just supplies, or both, or all, the crate (on the left bar, when shows you something not collected) will disappear when I collect all but one. Lets say I have 10 to collect, the crate will disappear when I collect 9. Or if I have 20 to collect, the crate will disappear when I collect 19.
  • Screenshots: I have YouTube video instead of screenshot
    [video=youtube;WkF7aQX2UH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkF7aQX2UH0[/video]
  • How often this occurs: All the time
  • Urgency: Not so urgent, but sometimes I will miss something in the corner, becasuse the bar will disappear, so I think everything is done., when there is one left to go.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, but couldn't find similar.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

I don't see this as a bug, the crate is the icon to collect all(via diamonds). Not much point in collecting all if it's just one thing left, so the crate is only visible when there are multiple collections available.

DeletedUser

I don't see this as a bug, the crate is the icon to collect all(via diamonds). Not much point in collecting all if it's just one thing left, so the crate is only visible when there are multiple collections available.

Oh, well then makes sense. Sorry. You can then delete this thread.

DeletedUser

Overview of the bug: When collecting just coins, or just goods, or just supplies, or both, or all, the crate (on the right bar, when shows you something not collected) will disappear when I collect all but one.

Nowhere in your video do I see the crate on the right bar. Something is wrong because I used to have a crate on the right bar that operated properly. Its the crate on the left bar that you are illustrating and that is, as Bart says, a feature which is not available (useless) when there is only one thing to collect.

So what happened to the crates in the right bar? Thats the one where you see the happiness icon and moons when something needs to be built. It is usually on the right. (need I post a pic or does everyone know where the right bar is?)

Right side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5026

Oh, well then makes sense. Sorry. You can then delete this thread.

Hey Zheka,

As the creator of this thread, you can delete it by going to the top, clicking on the Administrative button, then Delete Thread.

FAQ.JPG

Cheers,
L.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.