• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Collect All & plundered buildings

'Collect All' apply on plundered buildings?

• yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser12400

i get 3 of them now rolling quests its all free so take it,that ?anseatic ?eague wotsit at bottom of your posts,bit big in'it but still cant work out wot first 2 letters are lol
Thanks I will adjust it a little later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galladhorn

Monarch
does anyone use that button? why pay diamonds to collect,i think i used it by mistake in the first week i started playing until i found out about conformation button,it still sounds daft to me,sorry,,,,,,,,,,and the plunderers forget about my other post lol

I use very seldom, but at times where I am very busy in RL, I´ll use it.

DeletedUser653

Overtype - I think if a player has plundered buildings and they do a diamond collection then plundered buildings with a fixed time period could be reset, so +1 for that bit, but plundered buildings with a variable time period cannot be reset.

Emberguard

Legend
Overtype - I think if a player has plundered buildings and they do a diamond collection then plundered buildings with a fixed time period could be reset, so +1 for that bit, but plundered buildings with a variable time period cannot be reset.
Why not? Diamond reset already allows you to reset variable time buildings all to the same time