• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Collect All & plundered buildings

'Collect All' apply on plundered buildings?

• yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: 'Collect All' apply on plundered buildings.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: N/A

Reason: N/A

Details: 'Collect All' clears and sets plundered buildings.
if a player uses collect all in his city then plundered buildings will remain plundered
that should be reset and plundered buildings should start their normal production

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this is just being extremly lazy and would probably take some of the buzz away from people who do plunder,2 buildings to plunder in a town,a hut and a palace the auto would probably take the hut lol

you don't get it

if a player uses collect all in his city then plundered buildings will remain plundered
that should be reset and plundered buildings should start their normal production

has nothing to do with plundering other

does anyone use that button? why pay diamonds to collect,i think i used it by mistake in the first week i started playing until i found out about conformation button,it still sounds daft to me,sorry,,,,,,,,,,and the plunderers forget about my other post lol

I use it, why not? It saves time and keeps the harvest at the same time of the day, every day and not 10 minutes later each time.

I use it, why not? It saves time and keeps the harvest at the same time of the day, every day and not 10 minutes later each time.

each to their own i suppose i have diamonds not using any on that,if everyone did that the plunders would starve,i like to give them a 5 sec chance,how do you get plunderd using that?

each to their own i suppose i have diamonds not using any on that,if everyone did that the plunders would starve,i like to give them a 5 sec chance,how do you get plunderd using that?
It's 5 diamonds a day...worth it.
And you get plundered as anyone else, by missing on your harvest of course!

Although I haven't got plundered since May (except coins from Royal Marble Gateway which I intentionally leave there).

Ati2

Legend
does anyone use that button? why pay diamonds to collect

Of course. It's only 5 diamonds, I get way more than that from the main city itself, plus GE, GbG, etc. So it's basically free, and you can have more than 100 FPs in the bar this way. Having to stop at 100, spend it, then collect, then stop, spend, then collect, then stop, spend, then collect again is very inconvenient when you can do it with just a single click.

Andrew420

Major
-1 from me
'Collect All' apply on plundered buildings.
The players are at fault they have many buildings so close together they cant see the plunder symbol when they set productions
Its not the game developers responsibility to fix something the player brought upon themselves
By the time a player has large enough town FP collection to even consider using collect all button they should...
Have a plunder proof city or at the least collect on time
does anyone use that button
As a matter of fact alot of players do
The players that want all the fps collected from there town put into fp bar in one go use it
Some people collect 500 to 1000 just from their town
if everyone did that the plunders would starve ,how do you get plunderd using that?
Has nothing to do with preventing plundering if the defense is breached and the buildings are ready they can be plundered
As long as you beat them before they use collect all

Agent327

Overlord
you don't get it

has nothing to do with plundering other

Now who's fault is it that people do not get it?

DeletedUser12400

The players are at fault they have many buildings so close together they cant see the plunder symbol when they set productions
Its not the game developers responsibility to fix something the player brought upon themselves
By the time a player has large enough town FP collection to even consider using collect all button they should...
I partly disagree because at least they could make icons more noticeable eg. http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/make-icons-more-noticeable.30479/ and by clicking on plunder icon in right side menu it actually brings to those buildings and yet sometimes it messes up and you need to refresh. "Collect All" is also favorite option for those who play more than one world. I personally don't see anything wrong that "Collect All" button would reset plundered buildings and would start their normal production.:rolleyes:

-1 from me

As a matter of fact alot of players do
The players that want all the fps collected from there town put into fp bar in one go use it
Some people collect 500 to 1000 just from their town

Has nothing to do with preventing plundering if the defense is breached and the buildings are ready they can be plundered
As long as you beat them before they use collect all

i wouldnt pay 1 diamond,my rugnir mars town i have god knows how many rolling quests linked to collections which can take 15/20 mins,i collect a lot less than 500fp must be something they are doing wrong,dont use muliple quotes in posts,wot the feck one i'm replying to there i dont know now

i wouldnt pay 1 diamond,my rugnir mars town i have god knows how many rolling quests linked to collections which can take 15/20 mins,i collect a lot less than 500fp must be something they are doing wrong,dont use muliple quotes in posts,wot the feck one i'm replying to there i dont know now

sorry am more annoyed at the quoting system to posts on this board as this post shows up

i didnt think many were using that button paying diamonds to do collections,as i said in above post some rolling quests can be done at collection time,on rugnir from OF on i've done 10/15 sometimes 20 depends how your town is set up to do them,,if peeps are using that button inno are happy

DeletedUser12400

@OVERTYPE could you please add the other format sections to your OP?
Done.
i didnt think many were using that button paying diamonds to do collections,as i said in above post some rolling quests can be done at collection time,on rugnir from OF on i've done 10/15 sometimes 20 depends how your town is set up to do them,,if peeps are using that button inno are happy
I know few people that are using it and at some point I really can't be bothered to do those recurring quests(not at home or simply don't feel like it) it's the same as 'spend forge points' I could repeat it a lot of times each day but simply can't be bothered. If people are satisfied by using this button then I don't see anything wrong with it.

Done.

I know few people that are using it and at some point I really can't be bothered to do those recurring quests(not at home or simply don't feel like it) it's the same as 'spend forge points' I could repeat it a lot of times each day but simply can't be bothered. If people are satisfied by using this button then I don't see anything wrong with it.

i get 3 of them now rolling quests its all free so take it,that ?anseatic ?eague wotsit at bottom of your posts,bit big in'it but still cant work out wot first 2 letters are lol