• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Collect All on Iphone Mobile App

BasaltHead

Private
The "collect all" button is not working properly since updated to version 1.191.18 on my mobile device. I play in B and L worlds.

When I select this option on my mobile FoE app, it collects everything, but then says an "Internal Error has Occurred" and shuts down, before you are presented with the options for setting productions.

This has happened 3 times now when using my mobile. It worked fine, before the upgrade to version 1.191, and it works fine when using the browser version.

After collecting, there are two types of buildings that are idle waiting for productions. As well as the standard production buildings where the options to set a time period would be set (5m.15m etc), there are also military buildings that normally left idle. I only mention this in case the new version is trying to set a time production for those in error.

I see from the forthcoming update 1.192 that there is an issue with "collect all" and Aztec settlements. I however am still working through Egyptian settlements. There were productions in those ready to collect. Maybe it is the same problem?

I have no screenshots, I can not prevent this error, it's not especially urgent as you can still manually setup productions, I can not find anything in this forum mentioning this bug and I only have one mobile to try it on, but as you see above I have checked on a PC which works.

Knight of ICE

Thanks for reporting. It is a known bug. They are working on it.