• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Collect All Finished Production button for Mobile version -

Do you agree this would be a valuable feature on the mobile, especially for larger cities?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser111510

Proposal
A "Collect All" button on the mobile version of the game would come in very handy, especially for those of us with large cities. It already exists on the PC version.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
I couldn't find this feature already suggested in the ideas threads.

Reason
At the moment on the mobile version you can't zoom out enough on large cities to see everything at once, so to do your collections involves a lot of moving around the city. There is a chance that you miss collecting something, and it's also very slow.

Implementing a similar feature on the mobile version to that already on the PC version would speed up collections and not make it such a chore, adding to the enjoyment of the game.

Details
A button could pop-up when you have collections that are ready, similar to what happens on the PC version. Click on the button to pay 5 diamonds to collect everything outstanding. Then choose the time that you want for your buildings that have multiple time options, eg. 5 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours, etc.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
I see no issues here as the feature already exists on the PC version.

DeletedUser111510

This thread can be deleted since the idea has already been suggested (and I've commented on it :lol:)