• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Coin collection - 1h vs 8h houses

DeletedUser

Please note, that I decided to solely work with the 2 most advanced houses and without any thought on how the diamond payed Manor would change this.

Please also note, that the calculations are based on the following values that may change during the continuous development of this game:
- Estate houses produce 120 coin and are to be collected every hour
- Apartment houses produce 440 coin and are to be collected every 8 hours

Many of us ask the question how to invest our coin and supplies properly into our homes. I want to make some suggestions:
- If you are able to collect more than 11 times a day
-> only use 1h houses
- If you are able to collect 8 or more times a day but with one break (e.g. sleeping) of more than 8 hours
-> also only use 1h houses
- If you log in and collect only 7 or less times
-> only use 8h houses

I often hear people talk about balancing the number of houses between the "tank houses" and the hourly coin producers. This is justified with the argument that you can collect the 8h houses in the morning. I'd say every day you collect less than 8 times you loose coin with the 1h houses and every day you collect mote than 7 times you loose coin with the 8h houses.

I did some calculations and as you should see here - if you would continuously collect the whole day - the change happens between the frequency of collecting every 1h and every 4h.
foe01.png

If you change the mode from the frequency of collection to how many times you log in to collect, it gets more complex. It is hard to collect the 8h houses 3 times a day. You collect the same amount from an Appartment house by collecting 3 times a day (1320 coins) like with the Estate house by collecting 11 times (1320 coins).
If you collect from the Apartment house 2 times you get 880 coins versus 960 coins from 8 times Estate house or 840 from 7 times Estate house.

AH 3x: 1320
AH 2x: 880
EH 11x: 1320
EH 8x: 960
EH 7x: 840

I think there is much more to be discussed. I wanted to share my calculations and "guide" with you.
Some of the issues may be:
To few population using Estate houses.
Using many Apartment houses brings with it the difficulty of maintaining the happiness bonus.
Private life often does not offer the luxury that day and week schedules stay the same.

DeletedUser

Very interesting thread, I couldn't help but think something along the lines of "Private life often does not offer the luxury that day and week schedules stay the same." while reading it though. I also try to use the two most advanced houses I have, I use a mix of both, about 50/50 and that seems to work for me. Sometimes I can play allot and sometimes I can barely get on once or twice.

DeletedUser

At least for me the days where I can collect 8 or more times are very rare. So I don't have to build 1h houses. It would be a waste of space and coin.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Can I please link this guide to my Coin Guide? It would be essential to have a better explanation of 1 hour and 8 hour houses in my guide. I will give credit to you.

DeletedUser

sure. you can put it in there. I am interested in what you will write on it.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Done. My guide, your information is on the second post. I discussed it briefly so you would get more attention to your thread.

DeletedUser

Thanks!
What do you think about 1h vs. 8h?

If you look at this table - it seems the "pure builds" are producing more coins.
foe03.jpg

The breaking point is either 11 log-ins / collections (with 3 times collecting from the apartment houses) or 7/8 log-ins / collections (with 2 times from apartment houses respectively).

With mixed housing you are gonna loose if you collect much and if you collect seldom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Surge

Brigadier-General
Pure build are always the best. If there was a 5 minute house in LMA, it would be the best in the entire game in terms of constant activity.