• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Coin buying of forge point packs

Should there be a way to buy forge point packs with coins?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
Well if that is the case, what would be super useful is 'Rejected by Devs' thread maintained & updated by INNO devs everytime an idea is rejected.

There are 25 language servers, each with their own forum. All these forums get flooded with brilliant ideas. They would have to hire extra people for that and it would be a waste of time anyhow. If players do not read the DNSL, why would they read a list of rejected ideas?

Take this proposal for instance. It isn't formatted, so yet another player that does not read anything.

Grim86

Private
There are 25 language servers, each with their own forum. All these forums get flooded with brilliant ideas. They would have to hire extra people for that and it would be a waste of time anyhow. If players do not read the DNSL, why would they read a list of rejected ideas?

Take this proposal for instance. It isn't formatted, so yet another player that does not read anything.
haha, Keyboard Warrior response. Take it easy pal. Rather than being negative about it, could you enlighten me as to what a 'DNSL' is please? As I mentioned - fisrt time actually looking at the forum.

What I'll also do, is format this (if you could please point me to where I can find the correct formatting), so we can straighten out your knickers :P

Agent327

Overlord
haha, Keyboard Warrior response. Take it easy pal. Rather than being negative about it, could you enlighten me as to what a 'DNSL' is please? As I mentioned - fisrt time actually looking at the forum.

What I'll also do, is format this (if you could please point me to where I can find the correct formatting), so we can straighten out your knickers :P

Already told you in the post, prior to the one you quote now. Strange you missed that. First time looking at the forum should be a reason why you would first read how to do things, not something used as an excuse for coming up short.

legend9182

Major-General
I would say buying fps directly 10 in one go is a helpful thing
But if want to say that to store them to inventory. For it they made cf and cf had never been op gb

Grim86

Private
Already told you in the post, prior to the one you quote now. Strange you missed that. First time looking at the forum should be a reason why you would first read how to do things, not something used as an excuse for coming up short.
Anyways - This particular request is not tagged as a 'Do Not Suggest', So had I randomly assumed there was such a tag in the first place, this discussion would not be there. I also can't find it anywhere else.

I certainly won't be going through the forum trying to look for something I don't know exists, that's what you're here for right? :P

gusofnl

Private
I agree, buying FP's with Coin's is a Pain.. very Frustrating... I have over 1 Trillion coin's (1,000,000,000,000) no kidding... and buying FP's 1 at a time having to click 10 time's per fp.. it's ridiculas....

gusofnl

Private
Like alot of players I'm sure I am floating alot of coins at the moment and would love to be able to buy forge points more than one at a time up to 10. I would even be happy for a package tax of 1 or 2 fps (coin equivalent) to buy 10forge point packs, I wouldn't want them on smaller packs, but I'll leave that as a secondary consideration. Basically it would be nice if we could mass buy forge points with coin, packs of 10, have it in the same section as regular coin and diamond buying of fps. This would help to reduce the float of coins and really come in handy for contributing to GBs in big batches.

e.g. Convert the coin equivalent of 10fps (plus any applicable tax) into a forge point pack for faster/bigger buying and convenient spending.

P.S Tried the search function and couldn't see this suggested before, although words were excluded because they were so common. Apologies if needed. The FP bank idea does seem similar but this seemed like a different enough implementation to suggest.

I agree, buying FP's with Coin's is a Pain.. very Frustrating... I have over 1 Trillion coin's (1,000,000,000,000) no kidding... and buying FP's 1 at a time having to click 10 time's per fp.. it's ridiculas....

Status
Not open for further replies.