• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Clown Town Rewards

joeybowman

Private
I have two LV2 Clown Towns next to each other. According to my interpretation of the chart for rewards, I should see an increase of 15 goods for each adjacent town, After collecting I see no increase in my Goods inventory. Am I missing something here besides Goods?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Do EACH of your Clown Towns attached to 2 unique buildings (which can be the same 2 different buildings touching both) - or are you using your Clown Towns as an attempt for getting bonus for each other?
If you are using the clown town as an adjacent building - note the description says UNIQUE - so the clown towns cannot be used to improve production in each other.