• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Close quest and helper menu

• Thread starter DeletedUser4800
  • Start date

DeletedUser4800

Reason: Would help is tight situations, since there is a problem with seeing already as it is due to the map viewing size.

Details: I suggest to be able to close the quest and helper menu, just like you can do with the bottom bar.

Visual Aids:
XWhqL.jpg

Balance: no

Summary: Well as I said it would help increase the viewing just a bit so you would be able to say click or better see out in the far corners better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

DeletedUser

+1

My sidebar can not hidden the way yours can, bug for chrome?

DeletedUser4800

+1

My sidebar can not hidden the way yours can, bug for chrome?
No actually that is part of the suggestion to be able to close it, I meant like the bottom bar where your guild and neighbours are.

DeletedUser1094

There're also an idea to make the city-map bigger, making it possible to scroll further in all directions. Which would eliminate all the other ideas, about deleting/moving the Boost/Happiness side-icons. But, whatever gets implemented, I'll support it... The limited city-view is a pain in the... yeah, you know. ;)