• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Clicking on player avatar and...nothing happens

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
World: Langendorn
Browser and Version: Mobile app v1.192.21.
Overview of the bug: When I click on player's avatar through messages center in order to visit them, contribute to their GBs etc. literally nothing happens, so I cannot pay a visit to player through messages tab nor contribute to his GBs. This happens pretty often and really drives me crazy.
Screenshots: None
How often this occurs: Literally every day, no fixed timestamps, just happens randomly.
Urgency: Not quite urgent
Preventative Actions: Tried restarting game,it just "fake" fixes the problem.
Summary: No menu pops up after I click on player's avatar in message center.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes

I thought it was just me!!!

I have noticed it seems to be only certain players, if I click on someone else all the icons pop up

Turns out it's was the new update - switching to chrome & html5 - works - unfortunately - I wanted to wait till the end of the year.

Using chrome & html5 is a real performance drag - it is sucking the life out of the game - just one more nail in the coffin

Forwandert

Major-General
Dont know if its related but I had an unclickable sector in gbg yesterday. Just wanted to see how many sc slots it had and that page wouldnt open no matter how many times I pressed it till the game randomly restarted itself. Android same version as in the first post.