• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: clicking on market or trade screen is not coming up just a partial,Windows 8

DeletedUser106137

• World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

When I click on the market icon or my main building to try and trade goods the dropdown or screen for that section is only partial and I can see the header and the ok button and that's all Thank you I am in jaims

DeletedUser106137

The market screen and the town hall screen are the two effected,I tried posting a screenshot but its to big

DeletedUser106137

Its happening on more drop downs than I said earlier,Comes up as a partial and I cant navigate any of them

DeletedUser7719

Hey Doober, could you please post a screenshot of this? This sounds like a problem when your browser is zoomed in, but it is different from than description you have given on what it's acting buggy on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106137

screenshot.jpg

here it is hopefully

DeletedUser7719

Yea, that looks like what happens when your browser is zoomed, could you tell me if zooming out/in to the default setting (100%) does anything (or if it's already on that setting).

If that does not work, have you tried clearing your cache or trying a different browser?

DeletedUser106137

Its not in zoom when it happens and I tried it both ways and it doesn't make a difference,Clearing the cache? Ive been using a brand new laptop to play this game for a couple weeks with no issues until this started happening IDK?

DeletedUser106137

Anything? I cant navigate to the market to trade goods that I need to move to another age

DeletedUser99445

Go to "View" and check that its at 100%. If not then adjust. I get this now and again and that always clears it up.

DeletedUser7719

Have you tried a different browser yet? I don't know what else could be causing this...

DeletedUser106137

No im not changing from internet explorer,There hasn't been a problem for two weeks since ive been playing the game,Its not the only one doing it The town hall when I click on it,The market icon when I click on it,The settings icon etc If the view is not 100% its done for me then because I cant get to it,Im a mechanic not an IT dude lol

DeletedUser106137

Gate2 Thank You,Windows 8 is difficult to navigate and I did find the view tab and it for some reason was at 85%/ all is fixed

DeletedUser106152

I'm having the same exact problem.

Gate2 Thank You,Windows 8 is difficult to navigate and I did find the view tab and it for some reason was at 85%/ all is fixed

I'm having the same exact problem. Where is the "View" Gate was referring to?? I'm working of Google Chrome browser...and still can't figure it out.

DeletedUser7719

This:
WcsXNGt.png

An easier way on Chrome would be if you see a magnifying glass over here (and you can quickly set it to 100% by pressing "reset to default"):
igAb3KS.png