• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Clicking buttons on 'Neighborhood, Guild and Friend List'-tab opens building located behind it

DeletedUser107481

• World: Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version: Chrome/60.0.3112.101
  • Overview of the bug:
The bug occurs when clicking buttons located on the overlapping tab that shows profiles.

It seems like I am able to click and open building located behind the buttons, especially when not intended.

I am able to both navigate profiles and building's (all sorts of building) production/information with a single button click.
  • Screenshots: I have attached 2 images. One showing the action that provoke the bug. Another showing the profile-tab I refer to.
ReportBug.png

ReportBug2.png

• How often this occurs: Not every time but too often.
  • Urgency: It is a minor bug.
  • Preventative Actions: I have taking actions to prevent the bug. I click and drag the city away from the overlapping tab, so no buildings are located behind the tab.
  • Summary: One click, two actions, one intended, one unintended.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes, I have reviewed recent bugs and found no threads matching my issue.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

DeletedUser107481

Does anyone have exact steps for reproducing this, as we have been unable to reproduce consistently.

As I wrote:
  • How often this occurs: Not every time but too often.
If you can manage to provoke this "bug" on 1 out of 10 (or even 50), you are experiencing what happens for me.

To reproduce it? Eh... The buttons on Neighborhood/Guild/Friends-tab are on top of a "clickable" building.

In my original post, I demonstrated how clicking the switch-to-guild button opened the interface for an ongoing production of a Longbow Archer, because the archery range was behind the button.

Aelin Wildfire

Corporal
Thank you, EmpireConquering. Can you please tell me if it has occurred again since you posted this topic?

We're now looking to see if anyone on a browser other than Chrome has experienced the same, as we have been able to reproduce in Chrome, albeit with some inconsistency, and clearing the browser cache seems to help with this issue.

DeletedUser107481

Thanks for looking into the issue.

It is still occurring. I am aware of clearing the cache helps solving the issue.

If it is to any help, I have experienced the issue is occurring on other worlds too.