• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Clear Army Button -

Would you find this useful?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116777

Proposal:
On the Army Management Screen, an extra button that, when clicked, clears the currently selected army.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I've searched, and checked the index, haven't seen anything

Reason:
When you are fighting several consecutive battles, be it Continent Map, GVG, GE, or just plundering the hood (my favourite!), you will get fights where each of your 8 selected troops are injured, and you don't want to use any of them in the next battle. Or, in GE and Continent Map particularly, you need an entirely different army to deal with a specific threat. So you need to click each troop to deselect them - or drag them away on the mobile app, which doesn't always work first time - before choosing your new army. Precious battling time wasted, especially if, for example, you
  • have to win X-number of battles for a Daily Challenge
  • only have a few encounters left of GE at the end of the week
  • need just a few more wins to secure top spot on the PVP tower
and time is running out.

Details:
1 additional button on the Army Management screen. 1 click, every currently selected troop is removed from the army selection (NOT deleted, just deselected)

Visual Aids:
I don't have one. But it would look like a button, maybe with the word "clear" on it

Balance:
Can't see any issues

Abuse Prevention:
Only thing which could possibly be classed as gaining an advantage would be in GVG, it would reduce the time between attacking guilds' battles by maybe a few seconds for each battle, so an un-spotted guild might take a sector slightly quicker. But if they were spotted, it would also help the defending guild speed up their battles too, which would even things out.

Summary:
It's a clear army button. I hope that's clear ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.