• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City Statistics / Building Inventory

Should an inventory of all buildings and/or decorations be added?

• Yes, this would be helpful.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, something like this is not needed.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Proposal:
An inventory of all buildings in your city, either accessible through the town hall or as a tab in the inventory menu.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I know it has been proposed before as I've found the concept posted by jinxtheminx on Feb 8, 2021 - but it was only an unformatted idea and therefore it is a closed thread with no further updates. Further searching didn't give me any results, but I'll gladly stand corrected.

Reason:
As cities get larger it can become difficult to keep track of what buildings one has in their city. Would be nice if the player could just call up a statistic in their inventory or town hall which shows what they have much like the goods inventory.

Details:
This would be a numerical record of the visuals placed in a player's city, arranged in a table in the inventory. Mind you, I'm no coder so I would have no idea how to make it work.

Visual Aids:
Untitled-1.jpg

Balance:
This would add a tab either in the town hall or the inventory menu - whichever might be easier to implement.

Abuse Prevention:
I don't think this would be applicable as there is no coin, supply, goods or diamond gain linked to this.

Summary:
This is, in essence, a tool for the player to keep better track of what they have, especially when their city becomes a bit convoluted as it grows. It would allow a player to plan more strategically. It would also be a neat feature for those who like statistics. ;)