• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City plundering

Maybe/maybe not if I collect on time. But guaranteed 100% that I skip over you when I aid. I think of my Airship (lvl 3) when I don't aid, every day I skip over that player, he's losing 2x forge points and close to 2k in supplies. A single forge point now costs me about 6K in gold. So when I don't aid that player (daily) they're probably losing way more than just the 1,600 coins/supplies the goods costed me. I also get warm fuzzies knowing that every player I aid above and below him advances faster.
Between guild, friends and those in the hood who aid it is very unlikely that they even notice that you haven't aided them

RichinZhills

Corporal
Typical n00b comment. Give it some time and you will find out that points do not mean a thing.
Duh, what do 42 days in mean? Of course, I'm a noob! But points are what everyone sees in the 'hood, so to speak, so they do matter. It means you're outbuilding and advancing faster than another player. And yes, it seems that one day I'll have to plunder too, but it won't too soon...

DeletedUser

Duh, what do 42 days in mean? Of course, I'm a noob! But points are what everyone sees in the 'hood, so to speak, so they do matter. It means you're outbuilding and advancing faster than another player. And yes, it seems that one day I'll have to plunder too, but it won't too soon...
You don't need to plunder

RichinZhills

Corporal
Between guild, friends and those in the hood who aid it is very unlikely that they even notice that you haven't aided them
True, but I know, and so I've taken my revenge and received payback. It only cost me a few clicks to generate those supplies, less than a minute. How long and how many clicks does it take to battle for them? But I understand some peoples need to feel superior through force, it's much easier to destroy than to build. I've since changed my defense strategy though. Too bad the defense AI favors the attacker though.
If I were being attacked by several rogues, I would focus on taking out the identifiable units first, then one-shotting the rogues. But the AI seems to think it's better wasting a shot and turning them all into something that fights back. Ah well...

About a second with autobattle and yes the AI is rubbish and much complained about
Yes, about a second for the autobattle + 1-2 seconds to load the city + a few more seconds to select and plunder a building. Say, about 10 secs total to plunder a handful of goods and/or fps. Well worth the time spent.
Revenge, retaliation? Good luck hitting the few seconds or minutes when useful resources are not collected. And who cares anyway? Easy come, easy go.
Leveling GBs as revenge for plundering? Well, thanks for the free fps :-)

Last edited:
Yes, about a second for the autobattle + 1-2 seconds to load the city + a few more seconds to select and plunder a building. Say, about 10 secs total to plunder a handful of goods and/or fps. Well worth the time spent.
Revenge, retaliation? Good luck hitting the few seconds or minutes when useful recourses are not collected. And who cares anyway? Easy come, easy go.
Leveling GBs as revenge for plundering? Well, thanks for the free fps :-)
Personally I attack the hood when bored so the time it takes is irrelevant as I obviously have nothing else to do!

I only plunder the good stuff! Fp, and occasionally goods just for the fun of it but I'm not concerned if there nothing

Hans1968

Private
Don't defend your city,
1 you will have more room for better buildings
2 your hoodie won't get points for attacking you
3 make sure there is nothing to plunder then a blacksmith

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
True, but I know, and so I've taken my revenge and received payback. It only cost me a few clicks to generate those supplies, less than a minute. How long and how many clicks does it take to battle for them? But I understand some peoples need to feel superior through force, it's much easier to destroy than to build. I've since changed my defense strategy though. Too bad the defense AI favors the attacker though.
If I were being attacked by several rogues, I would focus on taking out the identifiable units first, then one-shotting the rogues. But the AI seems to think it's better wasting a shot and turning them all into something that fights back. Ah well...
...and yet, without Destruction, Creation itself cannot exist. They are two sides of the same coin, the truest and very best of friends!

#destructionhasfeelingstoo.

legend9182

Major-General
Loll I think it's great
Because if they changed it
Gbg and gvg will too be more difficult

Klauts

Private
Think this is too flawed for words , like come on there is absolutely no punishment for a failed raid , come on people there should be a loss for people who fail to achieve a pillage