• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City plundering

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
no this is called bulllying. I dont care what people say that this is a game but the strong praying on the weak is just not an even fight. So if this is the way it is then at least provide a way for players to defend themselves.
Geez, welcome to the last 5000+ years of recorded human history... :rolleyes:
In other ground breaking news, staring directly into the sun is bad for one's vision.:P

daily attacks are meaningless when there's nothing to plunder. Most players who attack daily are doing it (shockingly!) for the victory points, since battle VP's are the easiest way to skyrocket one's player score.

Anthony Quinn

Corporal
Oh no I lost 2FP cause someone plundered me. Boohoooo..lol

I have been collecting on time from the start, It's your only real defence.

I said plundering isnt the problem, mostly i dont get plundered because i pick up on time. I am talking about the attacking itself. When its once in awhile its fine or even by different people if they attack and dont plunder but when its the same person daily and nothing you can do makes any difference because they are more powerful then you are. That is bullying. The helpless feeling day after day.. especially when you are in iron age or EMA when your tavern isnt even developed yet. even I would have difficulty in affording a $9000 city shield. like come on, really? you can tell this was done to shut some people up and never really meant to be used. like I said this should be like $1000 and even at that price its to expensive for somebody in Iron age if it goes on for a week or so...

You have issues with adversity - here in the game and in real life - get yourself straight - stop blaming others for your inabilities.

RichinZhills

Corporal
Pretty much just starting myself, 42 days in. Yes, it totally [insert bad words and expletives here] about being plundered. I have noticed that the more defense you put up, the higher the attacker scores. So I don't run defenses anymore, but I do feel sorry for my two poor spearmen.
It would be nice if there was a way, instead of just sending a message, that you could taunt them with "No, I didn't aid you today either!", "I aided the player above you and below you, but not YOU!", "Ha Ha Ha, lost out on another double-down for your supplies!", or something of the sort. It would also be nice if you could highlight the neighborhood players in red who have attacked you so you wouldn't mistakenly aid them. That's the worse, accidentally helping the bully out.
But I do agree that it is bullying and neighborhood shuffles should take points into consideration. It's like putting High School Seniors in the same class as toddlers. No big surprise about what would happen there...

Anthony Quinn

Corporal
Once you are used to the game and notice that if you collect at the same time daily you will never be plundered again. You may be plundered but they won't be able to steal anything because it's in use. Only when your buildings are ready for collection will they be robbed

Dead-Eye

General
It would be nice if there was a way, instead of just sending a message, that you could taunt them with "No, I didn't aid you today either!", "I aided the player above you and below you, but not YOU!", "Ha Ha Ha, lost out on another double-down for your supplies!", or something of the sort. It would also be nice if you could highlight the neighborhood players in red who have attacked you so you wouldn't mistakenly aid them

I really don't need you to aid me as I am nicking your stuff.

legend9182

Major-General
Pretty much just starting myself, 42 days in. Yes, it totally [insert bad words and expletives here] about being plundered. I have noticed that the more defense you put up, the higher the attacker scores. So I don't run defenses anymore, but I do feel sorry for my two poor spearmen.
It would be nice if there was a way, instead of just sending a message, that you could taunt them with "No, I didn't aid you today either!", "I aided the player above you and below you, but not YOU!", "Ha Ha Ha, lost out on another double-down for your supplies!", or something of the sort. It would also be nice if you could highlight the neighborhood players in red who have attacked you so you wouldn't mistakenly aid them. That's the worse, accidentally helping the bully out.
But I do agree that it is bullying and neighborhood shuffles should take points into consideration. It's like putting High School Seniors in the same class as toddlers. No big surprise about what would happen there...
Loll simple solution don't aid anyone

Agent327

Overlord

Typical n00b comment. Give it some time and you will find out that points do not mean a thing.

Shad23

Emperor
It can happen as an exception,
lol a friend of mine just passed from IA to LMA and i doubt anyone will hit on him am sure he's still in top of his hood and will continue to be once hood changes build up your city , in top of hood you rarely get plundere
Loll simple solution don't aid anyone
lol only time i aid is for quests
Retaliation? Blah. Gettin love letters is where it's at!
i love those lol the other day got one asking me not to plunder him during events guy said it slowed him down and makes it hard for him to get best event prize when i do replyed by there are lots of ways to avoid getting plundered then plundered him again few days later he wrote did'nt you understand msg replyed yes i did but i think you did not understand mine lol

DeletedUser

I plunder for the battle points and because i am top of my hood with 127,000 points