• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City plundering

still, i doubt anybody would lose in plundering so much how much he lose with wasting space on ritual flames and watchfires and other things wich are used just for defence... lets eliminate top end players wich have attack over 1200% and wich presence/precentage in game is really low from calculation, if your defence is below 1000% more than 50% of players can breach so its useless cause of that and if your defence is above 2000 so that less than 5 players on server can breach you then your space wasted on all that defence could be used to produce about 150 fps and 500 goods minimum how much you wont lose in being plundered so i dont see any way of calculation/logic to build up defence sky high... unless your obsession in this game aint to be able to say 'nobody cant beat my defence'.
This may all change with
the coming “tower leagues” though does anyone know how this will work?.. I’d assume you get awarded points for attacking players cities and get points for successfully defending yours?.. at least that’s what I drew from the announcement

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
This may all change with the coming “tower leagues” though does anyone know how this will work?.. I’d assume you get awarded points for attacking players cities and get points for successfully defending yours?.. at least that’s what I drew from the announcement
Nobody knows and please don't discuss the feature until it's actually been released on Beta, It hasn't even been announced there yet

Friends cant come to your rescue when you get attacked daily by some loser way way more powerful than you and often even in another age. Sure you can be there on time to pick up which saves you on plundering but it is still annoying to be attacked every single day until the neighbourhood changes. There is always that silent voice saying i can kick your butt every day of the week. change your defense...oh try again and again... no this is called bulllying. I dont care what people say that this is a game but the strong praying on the weak is just not an even fight. So if this is the way it is then at least provide a way for players to defend themselves.

Welcome to life - did you just wake up out of a looong slumber?

I was plundered twice by the same person in the space of 10 minutes yesterday because I fell asleep and forgot to collect my TFs :lol:

I have done that - it's a real hoot - great for laughs - to achieve 1) get a bead on their tf's.
2) once you have the bead - time you attack accordingly.
3) Plunder - attack again (resets your attack clock to 24hr) - plunder again.
4) repeat in 24 hours and hope dummy didn't alter his collection times.
if so, you will have to re-acquire the bead.

DeletedUser653

4) repeat in 24 hours and hope dummy didn't alter his collection times.
if so, you will have to re-acquire the bead.

advise to others just disconnect HG for a few hours to change collection times in this situations, also useful for changing collection from midnight to 8am when collection is getting later every day by a few mins. but alas kool is right many do not change the time :lol: