• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City Planning Service

DeletedUser116777

I like to think I'm OK at City Planning. I notice that some people are not, or don't have the time for it. I have the time for it, quite enjoy it even. If I offered a City Planning service, would anyone be interested? No game account details need to be shared, so I'm sure it wouldn't violate game rules. I wouldn't actually rearrange the city, just give you plans on how I think it would be best to do it :) Thoughts?

vikingraider

Emperor
I like to think I'm OK at City Planning. I notice that some people are not, or don't have the time for it. I have the time for it, quite enjoy it even. If I offered a City Planning service, would anyone be interested? No game account details need to be shared, so I'm sure it wouldn't violate game rules. I wouldn't actually rearrange the city, just give you plans on how I think it would be best to do it :) Thoughts?

I think some would welcome a different perspective on their cities

eon1299

Private
I was going to do that. Asked support if that is ok to do, they replied - as long as you dont have a mandatory charge for your services - it is ok to do. I would be keen to see your way of arranging my city too

DeletedUser116777

I was going to do that. Asked support if that is ok to do, they replied - as long as you dont have a mandatory charge for your services - it is ok to do. I would be keen to see your way of arranging my city too

At a quick glance I can see too much 2x2 road. Without spending ages on it, you could do something like this, which would give room for 4 ritual flames, a watchfire/victory tower, and a 4x4 building.

Attachments

• Eon.png
    Eon.png
    793.3 KB · Views: 153

DeletedUser109674

At a quick glance I can see too much 2x2 road. Without spending ages on it, you could do something like this, which would give room for 4 ritual flames, a watchfire/victory tower, and a 4x4 building.
You can share the city in City Planner with other users. On a dashboard, hover over gear icon, click share. Get the code. Give the code to another person and he/she can import that design.

DeletedUser110131

Fake expensions????????
You can place expansions in foemanager, and use them for rotating buildings out of the "real" city. In fact, if you don't know that they can be placed outside city limits, you'll have to do it that way. Since these expansions exist only in foemanager, they can be viewed as "fake".