• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: (City) New Building (a kind of GB) - Diamond Mine

• Thread starter DeletedUser102273
  • Start date

DeletedUser102273

I know Inno aren't over keen on giving away diamonds.....
Not sure if similar has been put forward.
My idea is that a new buidling, a diamond mine, can be constrcuted by collecting 9 blueprints, but the blueprints are randomly collected from the 'event' happenings around the city that appear sporadically. (The diamond mine blueprint would be a 'rare' event).
It would take time to amass these and the ONLY way to get them is from the event icons.
Once constructed, the building gives a random diamond return every 24 hours - could be one of 0, 1, 2, 5, 10 or 20 (or whatever inno decide on). the randomness reflects the hit and miss success of mining. one day you might be lucky and get 20, the next 5 days, nothing at all. But, once you have the building, you should get a bit of a return from it, which will help all players.
Cannot be motivated or polished or upgraded.
Just a thought.

Shad23

Emperor
i don't think inno will accept this idea but , i propose that the BP's for a diamond mine can't be baught with diamonds and can only be gotten by doing event's but would be a wonderful GB in my mind but as i said i don't think Inno will accept this idea

DeletedUser111589

You have such kind of building. 3 of them at that:
  • Wishing wells (3x3)
  • Fountains of youth (3x3)
  • Hedge maze (5x4)
Occasionally you will get lucky and get 50 diamonds. But you are always guaranteed to get something which is contrary to your idea where its possible to get nothing.

DeletedUser111589

yes but those don't only give diamonds
his idea was a building that gives only diamonds

I understand that. I'm pointing out that its more efficient having any of those buildings than such special GB. Besides, getting diamonds is easy once you start finishing GE4.

DeletedUser110179

You have such kind of building. 3 of them at that:
  • Wishing wells (3x3)
  • Fountains of youth (3x3)
  • Hedge maze (5x4)
Occasionally you will get lucky and get 50 diamonds. But you are always guaranteed to get something which is contrary to your idea where its possible to get nothing.
You can add Seed Vault to the mix. It gives an increasing chance of receiving diamonds when aiding (Can be upgraded).

Seed_Vault.png

DeletedUser96901

that is on the not to suggest list
  • What not to suggest:
Easier access to Diamonds (Diamonds are the lifeblood of the game. We need them bought to pay for servers and everything else. If we gave out easier diamonds then no one would buy them).

Agent327

Overlord
My idea is that a new buidling, a diamond mine, can be constrcuted by collecting 9 blueprints, but the blueprints are randomly collected from the 'event' happenings around the city that appear sporadically.

You mean incidents, not events.

Shad23

Emperor
someone talked about a list of things who give diamonds i for one would like to have acces to such a list

DeletedUser111589

someone talked about a list of things who give diamonds i for one would like to have acces to such a list

Its easy to make such list.
  • Seed vault (though aid)
  • Wishing well (daily collect)
  • Incidents (rare incident)
  • Fountain of youth (daily collect)
  • Guild expedition (every 4th encounter, GE4 is exempt from it as diamonds are found in more chests)
  • Hedge maze (daily collect)
For percentage go visit wiki

DeletedUser96901

* AF harbor & OF harbor: one guy in each can bring them back
* some regular (main/side/bonus) quests
* every recurring quest once per era
* so indirectly also the Chateau Frontenac: it increases the amount of the diamonds in quests
* as daily prize in events in the past. for example: Easter and Winter event 2016 ...
* every random reward in event quests can become diamonds (increased by Chateau)
* some provinces on the world map

Last edited by a moderator: