• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City Flags for avatars!

DeletedUser

Proposal:
To sum it up simply add coat of arms to the avatar list.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
There have been people wanting better avatars and personal avatars but no city coat of arms.
Reason:
The avatar you can chose for your town doesn't have a very good verity so I have thought to include in the avatars list not just people as the avatars but city's own coat of arms instead.

Details:
On the bar at the bottom instead of people players can choose to have a coat of arms in the same way they can choose people avatar though the town hall menu.

Visual Aids:
flag city.png
sorry about the avatar quality and pour paint skills

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
The game play will be the same and the avatar system will be in more verity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6838

I think you mean more like coat of arms (city symbol) not a flag,
something like:
220px-Tartu_coat_of_arms.svg.png

I like where you are going with this :D

DeletedUser

yes vexeen exactly coat of arms couldn't think of the name :)

DeletedUser

-1 i like seeing my neighbors as human faces not buildings. nothing personal.

DeletedUser

Variety is the spice of life... so the more choices a player has at his disposal the better. ;)

DeletedUser7223

Sorry for hijacking , just checking Signature .

Yes it works , not as good as you guys . But will do for the mo . :-)

DeletedUser6838

Well, it doesn;t have to be avatar, but perhaps something like this?:
vapp.png

vapp1.png

DeletedUser

Why i think the idea is bad:

1.) The loading time of different in-game images is already very slow, more images would make it even slower.
2.) As i see it it is sufficient for only 1 image to represent a person so either they can have a "custom" avatar or something else. But 2 images representing one and the same player is a waste of computer resources for the game consumer.