• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City Defenders Changed or Missing

Emberguard

Legend
If it's too much work to keep track of that you can send in a ticket when you see the bug occur with the instructions to check what I've asked for above. Link to this thread in your ticket and mention I requested the info.

Obviously we won't be discussing the ticket here but it'll give us something to work with.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
you may be onto something,
I just looked back over my notes and a couple of the people I attacked last night
have the defence that my troops were changed to.
I won the fights and they didn't attack back

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
I think they are always changed to rogues but I can't be sure
as it happens so infrequently and my memory is not great.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Just logged into the Forum for the first time in a long time to report this same bug. I only noticed it within the last week, thought "weird" and reset my city's DA to the correct ones but just noticed it has happened again twice in the past week including today.
The first time units had been deselected and I only had 4-5 of the original 8 units in the city DA. However, the last two times the correct units have been switched to other less favourable units. Not all the correct DA units have been switched each time and they aren't always switched to the same type of units; some have been replaced by Rogues and some by other units.
I can also confirm that the original (correct) DA units have been switched and NOT deleted; I know this as my correct DA units are from a higher Era and they are still in my fighting pool but have been deselected from city DA duties.

Emberguard

Legend
Just logged into the Forum for the first time in a long time to report this same bug. I only noticed it within the last week, thought "weird" and reset my city's DA to the correct ones but just noticed it has happened again twice in the past week including today.
Have you used any tavern boosts during that time? (Weird question i know but right now anything and everything could be a potential trigger until we find the actual trigger. Trying to find a common denominator. Have yet to be able to reproduce troops being swapped with other troops)

Edit: did you age up during that time?

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
Have you used any tavern boosts during that time? (Weird question i know but right now anything and everything could be a potential trigger until we find the actual trigger. Trying to find a common denominator. Have yet to be able to reproduce troops being swapped with other troops)

Edit: did you age up during that time?
I haven't Aged-up for sure; I've camped in CE for several years now! Tavern boosts - Yes, due to event requirements; predominantly the Enthusiasm boost from the Tavern.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Without wanting to resurrect this old bug but the same thing just happened to my city defending army again; first time since since this was last reported back in June 2020.