• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: City Defence

MarkD1964

Private
FOE used to be about attack and defence. With the introduction of GBG this has shifted to just pure attack. I propose that at the start of each PvP a player is allocated an amount of Fps which increases with each Era. Every time a city is attacked and the defence is breached the attacker is rewarded an amount of Fps deducted from the pot. At the end of the PvP whatever is left in the pot is then credited to the player. I would suggest a starting pot for SAAB of 2000 Fps with attacking players being awarded 20 Fps if they breach the defence in addition to whatever can be plundered.
This, I believe would bring back balance to the game.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Hello @MarkD1964
Thank you kindly for your idea. However, before posting it, make sure you have formatted it using our formatting guide given in this thread:

Also, make sure it isn't on our "Do Not Suggest" list:

And last, but not least, use the forum search function to check if somebody hasn't already posted the similar idea before: