• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City DA loses units that have not been used in battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser111000
  • Start date

DeletedUser111000

Hi,

Since a recent update, I sometimes find that my city's DA has lost a few units, so that I only have 5 or 6 defenders instead of the 8 that I set up. They are units that I have not used in battle, so I know that I have not lost them that way. In chatting to others in my guild, it has happened to them also. We usually notice because someone has attacked, won and plundered, and we see it in the replay.

Not sure there is any screen shot that makes sense here. Playing in Fel.

Thanks,
Art

Forwandert

Major-General
Just a thought you haven't demolished any army buildings at some point have you or do you use only unattached units?

DeletedUser104881

Have you noticed a pattern in actions prior to notice missing units from your defence army? Are they missing every time you fight? Are they attached or unattached units?

happycladder

Private
I have noticed the same problem. 4 of the 8 Defending units are sometimes removed leaving just the 4 defending or sometimes 4 of the units have been replaced with 4 rogues. This happens once or twice per week. I have not noticed anything occur to make this happen. All my Defending units are unattached and are not used when attacking.

DeletedUser96901

I have noticed the same problem. 4 of the 8 Defending units are sometimes removed leaving just the 4 defending or sometimes 4 of the units have been replaced with 4 rogues. This happens once or twice per week. I have not noticed anything occur to make this happen. All my Defending units are unattached and are not used when attacking.
only 3 things would remove DA units
- you removed them
- you used them accidentally and they died
- they were attached units and you sold the barracks

Emberguard

Legend
only 3 things would remove DA units
- you removed them
- you used them accidentally and they died
- they were attached units and you sold the barracks
This is assuming no bug says otherwise. But yes, if there's no glitches then those things would be the only expected causes.

@happycladder this is a archived bug. If this problem persists could you please make a new thread for it? Also please note down whether you're saying your DA is removed from Army Management or if it's still in Army Management but not in the replays when defending