• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: (City) Ability to zoom out further

DeletedUser110179

So, what harm will this suggestion do to your game, or to the game in general? Anything?
The real question is ... how do you get a heartfelt idea implemented despite player criticism and developer resistance.
It's a tightrope walk when you're not sure what makes a good game that everyone can enjoy.

None, so what harm would it do to vote against it?
If that is not already obvious to you, I doubt anything I say to you will make a difference.

Try voting down a salary increase at work when you are getting by with the money you are getting. After all, what harm would it do to vote against it?

Agent327

Overlord
Try voting down a salary increase at work when you are getting by with the money you are getting. After all, what harm would it do to vote against it?

Rather shortsighted comparison. I am not voting just against the salary increase. I am voting against it in favor of less working hours against the same salary.

DeletedUser111790

+1
I personally like this idea as it enables me to get an overview picture of the entire city when I want to show it on social media

DeletedUser111589

You can zoom on app as far as I am aware. I can on tablet, by placing thumb and forefinger on screen and moving forefinger towards or away from thumb.

But only a small amount. This post is asking to make it possible to see even more, plus we can't zoom out by "CTRL" plus "-"

DeletedUser107476

But only a small amount. This post is asking to make it possible to see even more, plus we can't zoom out by "CTRL" plus "-"
The game itself only offers two sets of zoom for browser players too. The rest of zoom comes from the browser we use, not the game.

DeletedUser111589

The game itself only offers two sets of zoom for browser players too. The rest of zoom comes from the browser we use, not the game.

Browser players still can view their town from higher up, app is limited by game itself