• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cirgard guild

DeletedUser1294

Hello Cirgard players!
I will be making a global guild entirely (for now) focused purely on trade.
I am in search of other players who are also intrested in working together to benefit us all in terms of resources and productions.
Currently everyone will be accepted, requirements will be set soon.
You can feel free to propose a name for this guild.
(ignore)Please copy and fill in this form for your place!

Code:
In-game name: 
Group:(list your top 6 players)
Accounts on other language-versions:(type N/A if you only play on the English version.)
Current deposits::(also list any that you haven't yet conquered)
Current resource-producing buildings:(list also those that you are intrested in producing)
Are you going on a holiday/time-off in the near future:(for 7 days or more)
Are you intrested in guild-global-trading:
Would you agree to perform your trades within the guild only:

Please note that the last two questions are not requirements and you may answer freely, these two questions are for me to figure out if that should be an requirement later.
Feel free to apply and have fun!

Member L i s t
MiraJane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2101

I might join later too although I've never been in a guild. I used to play this game the first few weeks it came out and a lot has changed but I'll figure it out soon enough!

DeletedUser2179

Edit: Sorry, I've been invited to another guild that was ready and waiting and this thread seemed to be moving slowly so I agreed to join. Good luck in building this guild though!

Last edited by a moderator: