• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cirgard Gone From My Worlds?!

DeletedUser100462

Hi,

I've been a player of FOE for a while now, and due to work commitments it has been a few weeks since I last logged in. I had a couple of other worlds which I'd toyed around with, but I'd by far spent most time (and money) on the Cirgard map, only to find I can't locate it anywhere now. Any news on what's happening?

Jay

DeletedUser9168

Hi jaysuave
welcome to the forums and sorry to hear you seem to have lost your city. As a first step can you check that you are logged in to the correct server. Assuming you were previously playing on the en English International server (that this is the forum for), on your login page you should see a small Union Jack flag, just to the right of the title Innogames.com. If not, click the arrow next to it to connect to the correct server.
Secondly, cities may be deleted after several weeks of inactivity if you have less than 50 diamonds in your account. Does this apply in your case?
If you are sure you are looking on the correct server for your city, then contact the in-game support team using the button at the top of this page and select Cirgard. Hopefully they will be able to help you better.

Last edited by a moderator: