• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cirgard - Bugs related to the 1.25 update.

• Thread starter DeletedUser14380
  • Start date

DeletedUser14380

Hi FoE Team,

My name is rahsim and I play in Cirgard. I would like to reports a few issues/bugs that are related to the 1.25 update. I say this because I started getting them soon after the update.

The issues/bugs are as follows:
1) The City Building gets selected automatically and opens up on its own.
2) The GB's in the city (for example the St. Basil) gets selected automatically and opens up on its own.
3) The Goods Building in the city gets selected automatically and opens up on its own.
1) There is an increase in population but by refreshing the window it goes back to the original population.

I would also like to congratulate you guys with the awesome hardware acceleration feature. It has improved a lot of things and my laptop does get heated as it use to get before. Less sound from the fan and the game is much faster. Thanks for that.

These are few issues I face with the 1.25 update and thought of reporting them to you. I am sorry if these bugs have already been reported and you guy are aware of them.

Thanks,
rahsim

DeletedUser7719

The first three issues are a little bug that appear only when hardware acceleration is on. The issue after that is reported here

DeletedUser4089

Just a note, the first three are all the same bug. With hardware acceleration switched on, when you click on a button, it also clicks through the button to anything behind it. If there is a building behind the button you click, it will think the building has been clicked.

As byeordie said though, this is a known issue and only occurs when hardware acceleration is switched on. (The feature is in beta testing still, so there are a few creases to iron out)

DeletedUser12086

For the first three issues, related to the new hardware acceleration feature, this issue was already known and believed to have been fixed during Beta. The fix appears to have been successful in most cases, however it seems there may be some isolated occurrences remaining.

Please could you first try reloading the game to see if the problem still occurs.

If so, please could I ask that you supply very specific steps as to how we can reproduce this bug, for example.

- Enter guild forum
- Open topic "test"
- Click add reply.
- Etc...

Please could you also let us know your account name and world.

Thanks for the help. :)