• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: christmass quests not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11481

yesterday I got the confection very nice. Next goal from frosty is do 1 quest and get next holiday prize. Ok. Normaly it shows him 2 times. 1 is current quest and 1 is tally of quests to get an extra prize. All it shows is to get the extra prize not the current task quest. Dont know why but it makes it so I cant do any more christmass quests.

DeletedUser

It is not a bug, the 25th quest is just not available yet and we will have to wait and see when it comes :) Before January 6th in any case.

( I would advice you to use the search funtion, there is a lot of discussion on this topic already. Here (click) and here (click)

Also, when creating a bug report, the Template provided here (click) is required. )

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Hey guys/girls,

As Mutzena said, there is a LOT of discussion going on about this and there have been several closed bug reports about it already (which can still be found through the search function).
There is also a Bug Report still in the main Bug Report section called Where is Winter Quest 25.

If you've been able to find this section you must've bumped into it.
Next time, please use the Search Function.

Closing this.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.