• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Christmas quest bug (9th day of christmas)

DeletedUser10891

The 9th day of christmas quest it to sell three buildings of my choice. I've sold half my town and the counter only registers 1/3, then if I refresh the page, it goes back to 0/3. I've done this several times with no change in the result. Can somebody help with this?

DeletedUser

Hello danielrayrod, welcome to the forums :)

This looks to me as if the quest was not accepted correctly. Unfortunately, it may show a small progress then, but will never complete :(
Please try accepting the quest very carefully, then sell something again. Please note that something very cheap, like a tree or obelisk will work as well - so don't risk your more expensive buildings.
Good luck!

DeletedUser10891

Thank you, I was very careful to accept and it worked, sorry about that.