• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Choosing Different Landscapes / Night and Day Mode

Do you Like / Hate the deers

• I Like 'em

• I Find Them Annoying

• Kind of ... both

• Kind of ... neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay, here's the thing. My city is always surrounded with grass and trees. Now, not that I don't like grass fields and trees, but sometimes I want a change. I know that sometimes, there are flowers between trees, but I don't think that's not enough.

Like ... let's say, a desert mode? Or maybe a denser forest? I don't know. Maybe changing the layout a bit; I mean the Antique Shops or Taverns.

Or ... a day and night mode. I was thinking of dimming the lights a bit in the evenings, and getting some things glow. For example, the lanterns in the EMA (Maybe it's HMA, I don't remember) can shine a bit. The houses can shine from inside too.

And please, can't the water flow? I mean, making it optional so that you can make them flow down the stream if you want.

Last of all, those deer. They gotta stop. I love the ppl moving around in the city, but those stupid deer (some are always butting each other) MUST be optional.

Just a bunch of ideas, that's all. I don't doubt
there are some people willing to shout
at me right now :blush:
Thanks

Day and night mode. Should that follow game time? So, when players from, say, Australia are playing in their local daytime, it's dark in their FOE cities?

Last edited:

Behelit

Private
I think this is the area that needs change the most. There are not just deers, but the world is simply too static. A tiny village in BA looks good in the scenery of deers and trees, but it's weird seeing future eras in the same forest. I would love to see changes in music and scenery every era or two. To see the progress not only in the off grid buildings, but also other changes.

Last edited:
Your vote is odd. Do we like/hate the deer? It should be a yes/no to changes in the scenery.
I would vote yes to that. But I voted "KInd of ... neither" to the deer question.

Knight of ICE

Idea is unformatted because of the poll. Only two options are allowed. It is also an idea that has already been suggested. Since you think it is appropriate to insult the devs I see no reason to leave this open for discussion.