• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Chateau Frontenac?

Dead-Eye

General
What's it really good for? I have a LV 10 and it was handy in early years as a means to get goods and fp packs but now it just sits there. Lots of high ranking players seem to have high level ones though. Am I missing something?

Matt999

Private
Goods (full refined in later eras), and multiplies up diamonds. Of course the value of any GB is in the way you play. Goods needs on tech tree are 10k+ of each in later eras, so I am finding it useful still.

A high level CF is extremely profitable for the reward boost it gives, not least on recurring quests that you can cycle through several times a day. Also insanely valuable for boosting story/side quest rewards.
A level 100 CF is 600% reward boost. That's 35 goods instead of 5 goods without the boost, or 350 diamonds instead 50.

Dead-Eye

General
Well I have more goods than I will ever use and as far as I know the diamonds only come up once per quest when in a new age. I could be wrong on that.

Well I have more goods than I will ever use and as far as I know the diamonds only come up once per quest when in a new age. I could be wrong on that.
Yeah. diamonds only once per recurring quest, but you also get high diamond rewards from story/side quests.

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
with the huge requirement of Titan goods to not only plant but to also level up the titan era GBs beyond level 10, Titan era players are levelling their CF up higher and higher in order to leverage the rinse and repeat approach to the recurrent quests and increase their production of Titan era goods to feed the hungry monsters

.Myrddin.

Private
I find CF beneficial as I have not had to have any production buildings since building it, reoccurring quests give an exponentially good return of goods, FPs, Gold and diamonds (first quests).

Believe it will prove very useful at higher ages, with the goods return

What's it really good for? I have a LV 10 and it was handy in early years as a means to get goods and fp packs but now it just sits there. Lots of high ranking players seem to have high level ones though. Am I missing something?
It's arguably the 2nd most powerful GB in the game after the Arc. Get it to a decent level and you'll discover why that is. You'll never be short of goods, coins, supplies and medals ever again, plus it multiplies diamond rewards from RQ's, side and story quests. You are definitely missing something. Mine is L156 and am pushing it to L158, so I'll get 50 SAT goods per reward instead of 5. I max out the punitive 2000 abort limit every day RQing for SAT goods.

Shad23

Emperor
It's arguably the 2nd most powerful GB in the game after the Arc. Get it to a decent level and you'll discover why that is. You'll never be short of goods, coins, supplies and medals ever again, plus it multiplies diamond rewards from RQ's, side and story quests. You are definitely missing something. Mine is L156 and am pushing it to L158, so I'll get 50 SAT goods per reward instead of 5. I max out the punitive 2000 abort limit every day RQing for SAT goods.
well you did say arguably , if you like doing quests and do a lot of them in one day yes it might be the 2nd best but if your like me and you almost never do quests it ain't usefull for me

Dead-Eye

General

I posted thus long before SAT, and if I was in, or about to enter into that age I would definitely get a new one. That said, my city takes in more than enough of goods, coins and the lot as it is. As for the diamonds, you only get enough once per quest when upping eras. Not really worth the space. Farms way better for that.