• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Chateau Fontac don't work in GE?

DeletedUser110175

I just got a CF to Lv2 (60% boost) and was doing GE L4 and got a 50 diamond reward, but there was no 60% extra diamonds (50 x 0.60 = 30, 30 + 50 = 80 diamonds).....don't the Chateau boost work in expeditions!?

DeletedUser96901

in guild QUESTS it would work :lol:
time they release a feature called "guild quests"

and before someone asks in the future (hopefully he finds this thread with the search)
it also won't work in the "daily challenges" (coming soon) because they are not "daily quests"

DeletedUser110175

Does CF work in the current Halloween event quests!....because I don't think I'm getting any boosts there either....I've a 70% CF now and one of the halloween quest gave me 34 diamonds and I checked, it was really just 34 diamonds, no boost..

I'm on en13 server, Norasil, on Firefox browser...just in case this may be some bug!

DeletedUser111589

@ams724 then it works. I don't have CF and every time I've got diamonds, 20 were a reward and I've got it bunch of times on 3 worlds.

DeletedUser110175

Oh! the 34 diamonds are inclusive of the 70% boost...[(20x07)+20=34]....so the CF works, just quietly..

and to think I had abandoned leveling up my CF, thinking it to be quite a useless GB...was even considering deleting..