• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (New Game Feature) changing timezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108842

There's already a topic about clock in the game. I suggested once myself.
But that doesn't matter cuz a good idea is a good idea until they implement it - after that it becomes a great idea.

+1 for the clock and for the time zones respectively!

DeletedUser110312

Omg yes +1 !!! I live in Australia an it's an absolute pain to keep track of the time when your on the bottom of the world

DeletedUser111848

cheaters would rule so edit +1
they could easily somehow change it to skip 3-6 weeks to speed up there stuff

Edit Sorry i was thinking about a different game so +1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

cheaters would rule so -1
they could easily somehow change it to skip 3-6 weeks to speed up there stuff
I stared at this for a good 5 minutes before typing this reply....you dumbfounded me that much with your comment. All a clock is going to do is display what time it is...it would have no effect on how much time is left on productions.

DeletedUser108865

1) First, start a clock somewhere in the game interface, it can even be in the settings.
2) Second, have 2 times shown, one marked "Server" and the other marked "Local", where the player can adjust "Local" to his time zone. Server time can be mandated for all official communications with moderators
+1 .. I like the idea it would help guild members organise GvG activity a lot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.