• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changing the warning message for when citizens are unhappy

DeletedUser17554

Proposal:
The warning message "they refuse to fight for you or produce goods", could not be more wrong and I think that it should be changed

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I looked and couldn't see a similar suggestion.

Reason:
Goods are not affected, at all. And your soldiers do not refuse to fight for you for either attack or defense.
The affect that it has on coins and supplies is not mentioned at all, as the word "goods" is used to label Stone, Marble etc.

Details:
Simply change this error message to say something about the effect it has on coins, supplies, and attack points.

Visual Aids:
Not really needed.

Balance:
It will not affect the rest of the game what-so-ever, it will just avoid confusion and give people the correct guidance.

Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? No.

Summary:
I know it isn't a huge problem but it is a simple idea that should be easy to implement with no negative effects.

DeletedUser7719

This was discussed before, but I don't remember if it was exactly in the ideas section, +1 for me for making things more clearer

DeletedUser

Yes, I remember having passed this on as well... You're right, it's incorrect as they're not really refusing anything!