• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Changing the time required between boosting / accepting goods

DeletedUser

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, I did have a quick look and couldn't see anything.
'
I have a little issue with the game that I would like raised. In our guild we do a weekly guild report and have a little competition thing showing the top boosters (obviously there is no prize other than pride) and I try my best to boost every day but quite often don't come in the top position. The reason I've brought this up is because I am logged in every single day on here, I am addicted to the game but I work full time so obviously only get on here when I'm at home. So I log on at say 6pm the 1st day, go through boosting everyone (there's about 30-odd members in my guild), the 2nd day I may log on at say 5:50pm, see it's not ready yet so watch some tv, then boost at 6:30pm. The 3rd day I log on at 6pm again, sit waiting to boost but then my dinner might be ready so by the time I get back on it's say 7:30pm and so on and so forth. Eventually it gets later and later until it gets to a stage where I can't boost one day as I'd have to sit up until 1am to boost and then have to be up at 5:30am for work.
'
Everyone may disagree with me over this and not have this problem and if you do that is fair enough but personally I think many people only get say 1 or 2 chances per day to log on to the game and get put off when they find they can't boost their fellow members or accept their goods because the 24hrs hasn't passed. In my opinion it would make sense to change this to 23hrs, or leave it as "1 day" but change the "1 day" period to 23hrs 30mins or even 45mins. Like I say personally I would find this more appealing for myself playing the game and I think or many others aswell.
'
I do also dislike the 8hrs option on producing goods and would prefer that to be a 12hrs as if you say most people work 9 to 5, include travelling times if they produce goods in the morning before they leave for work the goods will be sitting there ready to be plundered before they get home. I normally log on around 6am, leave my house at 6:45am and get home between 5pm & 6pm and often find my goods have been plundered. I'm not saying to remove or replace the 8hr as on a weekend I quite often use the 8hr option but perhaps add the 12hr as an additional option or even get rid of the 2 day option.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like your ideas, but they do need to be in the proper format (sticky post at beginning of ideas section).

The 8 hour time limit and the 24 hour time limit. Big frustration for some of us. I could handle 7 hours and 23 hours but, like you say, the 24 hour limit means everything continually gets pushed back until eventually it hits your bed time and you end up missing a day. Same thing with the 8 hour limit. I could collect 3 times a day with a 7 hour limit but only 2 x a day with an 8 our limit. Its frustrating when real life interferes with game playing.

DeletedUser

Another game I play, has a 22 hour period. It works well, even if your late on occasion you can try and bring it back to a time that suits you better. Most people don't exploit the 22 hour thing, as they still only participate once a day :)
Even if it was only half an hour and proportional for other time peiods, it would be good.

You'll probably soon be asked to use the correct format, hopefully I've found the right one here

DeletedUser4089

I think there has been plenty of threads regarding production times and your idea isn't anything new, so please don't.

As for the 24 hour support limit, that's also been proposed to be changed to 23 hours already. (There is no limit on accepting goods trades by the way).