• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changing the Research Tree For Trade Orientated Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to proffer my thanks and appreciation to all the Players who Plundered MS, keep up the good work People, he's cracking under the strain. Just a little more and he'll vanish like the Fog in the Event.

MoralSolomon

Private
Yes it did Emberguard, unfortunately as in the last thread, people deflected this thread from its true intention to address the problem of Traders being stuck in one place because players refuse to accept they are making more people anti to this game. And that change must occur so that players are not going down each others throats because of people plundering Traders City to a point where all the Goods Building cannot produce. Nor can the player move on with the Research to move forward to the next age.

MoralSolomon

Private
I would like to proffer my thanks and appreciation to all the Players who Plundered MS, keep up the good work People, he's cracking under the strain. Just a little more and he'll vanish like the Fog in the Event.
Really, how can I be cracking Lugh, when this account no longer exists in FoE. Its you who has just shown the truth of players, and made yourself look a fool. And like everyone bar Emberguard, deflect the thread from its truth path.

MoralSolomon

Private
You cannot attack a city that does not exist. Why do you think I have no Avatar on this Account.

Last edited:

MoralSolomon

Private
That was because of other players Emberguard. They continuously keep deflecting the topic. As I did have an Account under this Nick, and people refuse to accept this account existed and that I got to E.M.A with it. When players started to attack and disrupt it, the Citys I had were in Korch,, East Nagach, And Cigard.
The city's may still be there, but they will be erased eventually. If you have a City in one of those Regions, please look.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
MoralSolomon,

If you had just kept your focus on suggesting Inno develop more, or different, ways to progress that don't involve fighting then you may have gotten some support. Once you began on an almost religious moral crusade you lost that.

I. too, prefer negotiating or trading to fighting and do so whenever I have a choice, but a big part of this game is the military side of it.
As others have said, there is usually a peaceful alternative already available on most, if not all, quests.
Plundering is an accepted part of the game and although I choose not to do it, many do.
Listen to the advice given to you to help reduce it (ironically, lots of advice given by established plunderers).
There are many, many choices to be made in FoE as you develop your city, just choose ones that suit your ethics.

Your suggestion that plunderers or fighters will become real-life criminals is the sort of comment that opens you up to ridicule.
Personally, as I said, I wouldn't plunder. I wouldn't steal stuff in real-life and I just don't want to on FoE either. That's my ethic.
I mostly trade and negotiate on here but it hasn't suddenly made me want to open a business in real-life so I wouldn't expect many fighting players to suddenly join the Army or sneak around at night in a stripy jumper and eye-mask looking for unguarded loot.

And stop worrying about the children of the future being brainwashed by a game like FoE.
I would be very surprised if many under-16's play anyway, they would probably prefer something far faster and with lifelike 3D graphics.
And some of those games are the one's you should worry about.

Last edited:
not accepting that those who are Traders are vital to Military types
No you're not!

I'd consider myself a military type seeing as I don't produce any goods in the traditional way in any of my cities but have no need for traders as I get everything and more than I need from great buildings, gbg and ge.

The only time to trade is to help friends or guildmates.

This is true in my Iron, EMA and SAAB city so era is irrelevant too

Last edited:

MoralSolomon

Private
MoralSolomon,

If you had just kept your focus on suggesting Inno develop more, or different, ways to progress instead of fighting then you may have gotten some support. Once you began on an almost religious moral crusade you lost that.

I. too, prefer negotiating or trading to fighting and do so whenever I have a choice, but a big part of this game is the military side of it.
As others have said, there is usually a peaceful alternative already available on most, if not all, quests.
Plundering is an accepted part of the game and although I choose not to do it, many do.
Listen to the advice given to you to help reduce it (ironically, lots of advice given by established plunderers).
There are many, many choices to be made in FoE as you develop your city, just choose ones that suit your ethics.

Your suggestion that plunderers or fighters will become real-life criminals is the sort of comment that opens you up to ridicule.
Personally, as I said, I wouldn't plunder. I wouldn't steal stuff in real-life and I just don't want to on FoE either. That's my ethic.
I mostly trade and negotiate on here but it hasn't suddenly made me want to open a business in real-life so I wouldn't expect many fighting players to suddenly join the Army or sneak around at night in a stripy jumper and eye-mask looking for unguarded loot.

And stop worrying about the children of the future being brainwashed by a game like FoE.
I would be very surprised if many under-16's play anyway, they would probably prefer something far faster and with lifelike 3D graphics.
And some of those games are the one's you should worry about.
Thanks for that good opinion GADfan. I feel you are one of the exceptions to this, and in some respect try to see the side of a Trader as well Who has no army, and wishes to move forward in peace, This is why This Thread was opened, if it went relegious I apologies, Its more than likely went that way because of insensitive people causing conflicts within this thread and deflecting it from its truth path. Which is what caused that. And thank you. If you are in the same world as one of my alts, I will contact you.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Thanks for that good opinion GADfan. I feel you are one of the exceptions to this, and in some respect try to see the side of a Trader as well Who has no army, and wishes to move forward in peace, This is why This Thread was opened, if it went relegious I apologies, Its more than likely went that way because of insensitive people causing conflicts within this thread and deflecting it from its truth path. Which is what caused that. And thank you. If you are in the same world as one of my alts, I will contact you.
I see both sides.
I play a certain way and accept a) that other's don't, and b) sometimes there will be some crossover. It's not a problem to fret over.
I was just trying to smooth the waters a little, please do not contact me about this, there is no need.
I don't want to log in and see you hovering outside my Town Hall clutching copies of 'The Watchtower'... :D

MoralSolomon

Private
Hopefully, that now tells you the real truth of the situation, and why I am here trying to find a way to Separate Traders from Military so that conflicts like in this thread do not happen, Maybe now you see the point why Military Tactics may actually need to be changed to avoid such conflicts of interest on what path players take.

MoralSolomon

Private
I see both sides.
I play a certain way and accept a) that other's don't, and b) sometimes there will be some crossover. It's not a problem to fret over.
I was just trying to smooth the waters a little, please do not contact me about this, there is no need.
I don't want to log in and see you hovering outside my Town Hall clutching copies of 'The Watchtower'... :D
Lol. I won't do that GADfan. If you wish me to stay clear I will. Thanks for understanding

Hopefully, that now tells you the real truth of the situation, and why I am here trying to find a way to Separate Traders from Military so that conflicts like in this thread do not happen, Maybe now you see the point why Military Tactics may actually need to be changed to avoid such conflicts of interest on what path players take.
It's perfectly clear what it is you're suggesting. Most of us here just don't agree.
But why don't you post your suggestion in the Idea section of the forum? Properly formatted with a poll.
If you get enough Yes votes, maybe your idea will be forwarded to the developers of the game.
Nothing here in the Cafe gets forwarded. It's just for discussions, questions, help and chit chat.

MoralSolomon

Private
That is strange, why was I sent here for that suggestion/idea then?
If what you say is true, Innogames sent me to the wrong area. Plus I have noticed that on the threads everyone posted it says look before you leap. Maybe the best idea now, is to read how many players deflected the question/suggestion/idea into an argument, and find out why I was sent here instead of the correct area. According to this game, I have insufficient rights to post ideas. That was why I was sent here instead. So maybe this is the right area, so that eventually when they realize how much enmity this thread caused would trigger them to make amendments to certain privileges.

Last edited:
That is strange, why was I sent here for that suggestion/idea then?
If what you say is true, Innogames sent me to the wrong area. Plus I have noticed that on the threads everyone posted it says look before you leap. Maybe the best idea now, is to read how many players deflected the question/suggestion/idea into an argument, and find out why I was sent here instead of the correct area. According to this game, I have insufficient rights to post ideas. That was why I was sent here instead. So maybe this is the right area, so that eventually when they realize how much enmity this thread caused would trigger them to make amendments to certain privileges.
The ideas section in here:

why don't you post your suggestion in the Idea section of the forum? Properly formatted with a poll.
Brilliant. So now we got an unformatted idea with no poll, posted from a different account.

Should report you for using multiple accounts maybe
- Each player is allowed one forum account

Last edited:

MoralSolomon

Private
Brilliant. So now we got an unformatted idea with no poll, posted from a different account.

Should report you for using multiple accounts maybe
- Each player is allowed one forum account
I have noticed that many players have alts when I aided them and found different nicks that were greyed out. Meaning I had already done that player before as it said 24 hours till I could aid again. And I have already notified Innogames of that alt anyway which is currently a guest to the server, once this account is erased, then the other one will become the Permanent Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.