• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changing the Research Tree For Trade Orientated Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powe

Brigadier-General
The Classic Cliche Attitude, Crocodile Tears. Do you think I am crying! Hardly, pointing out facts that are contradictory to evidence, Please tell me. If you have Children, would you let them play a game which teaches them to Kill and Steal as a good thing Paladaic I certainly would not.
I have children and I do let them play this game.

Emberguard

Legend
Some of my threads have been reported which I am watching (Watch Threads) what is happening, and how many threads have been rejected by other players. Plus this Moral Solomon Account (though not here) was Deleted, That is how I know, because I keep getting emails of what is happening. From the Email which was linked to this account originally. Maybe now you know why it says Private underneath my Nick.
Reported or replied to? Players aren’t told when they’re reported until after action is taken. If you’re watching a thread you get notified every time someone replies to the thread which is completely different from a report

this should be changed so that Traders will not be disrupted by the PvP Aspect of the game, and move forward unhindered.
No, traders have the advantage of being able to offer something that encourages good relations with those around them. i.e. If you’re able to social network people won’t plunder you because they’ve decided to work with you. But it’s upto you to make that connection. You have to work with others in order to be a trader and not a lone wolf. If you’re not willing to do anything for anyone else then you can’t expect them to want to help you or go easy on you

Right now, you’re anything but a trader. You haven’t set up your city to trade because you haven’t set it up to have any sort of social network. You’re not willing to work with anyone so you won’t be able to trade even if you build up stock. You need to take a step back, take on the advice of those who know what they’re doing, humble yourself when it comes to guild requirements and actually work with those around you

OrionMnt

Corporal
Sooo, because your other thread failed miserably, now you think that the game should be redesigned :D
I have come to this conclusion that Military Tactics is the Core Problem of all those Trade Orientated, and feel this should be changed so that Traders will not be disrupted by the PvP Aspect of the game, and move forward unhindered. As it would stop a lot of Arguments when other players expect you to follow there lead (Dictating What a Player must Do) And that this aspect of the game be changed for those who are military and separating them that are Trade. And designing Events around which way the player chooses from that point on.
Lets stop with that "Trade Orianted" and call it with the real name - Farms (players who are unable/lazy to learn the fighting part of the game). Like I said earlier, in all that game genre there are Fighters and Farms and Fighters will always farm Farms ("Trade Oriented") deal with it. If you dont want the PvP apsect of the game, you are playing the wrong game. Arguments with other people?? people will always find a way to comlpain, that is in our nature, but in this game you can just ignore them and you solve that problem so that line is gone. Aaaand designing events around Farm players that is so ridiculous, wow :D And dont start with the garbage "child safety", you can always find some imaginary danger in almost every game, you want non-combat experience in this game for your children? so you will negiotiates which is the game with the stocks, but "I have come to conclusion" that this is gamble so it must be removed from the game in sake of children safety lol.

Reported or replied to? Players aren’t told when they’re reported until after action is taken. If you’re watching a thread you get notified every time someone replies to the thread which is completely different from a report

No, traders have the advantage of being able to offer something that encourages good relations with those around them. i.e. If you’re able to social network people won’t plunder you because they’ve decided to work with you. But it’s upto you to make that connection. You have to work with others in order to be a trader and not a lone wolf. If you’re not willing to do anything for anyone else then you can’t expect them to want to help you or go easy on you

Right now, you’re anything but a trader. You haven’t set up your city to trade because you haven’t set it up to have any sort of social network. You’re not willing to work with anyone so you won’t be able to trade even if you build up stock. You need to take a step back, take on the advice of those who know what they’re doing, humble yourself when it comes to guild requirements and actually work with those around you
Indeed. Trader, farmer or fighter or all rolled into one, much of this game is about teamwork. Hence the guilds, the social bar, the message center and all the social networking the game encourages and requires us to do.
You can play completely solo, if that's what you want, without guilds or friends or teamwork, but your progress in the game will be extremely slow and difficult.
You're not a trader just because you trade a few excess goods in the global market. Traders stockpile thousands of each good and trade with a vast amount of friends and guild members. Some players, who don't enjoy fighting, gather large amounts of goods for their guild's treasury, so they can can be used in GE, GvG and GBG.
It's all about working together and helping each other to grow and prosper. But it's also about war and fighting - and stealing and safekeeping! Fighting and farming can't be separated in two different game paths as you suggest. It's all connected.

Knight of ICE

Some of my threads have been reported which I am watching (Watch Threads) what is happening, and how many threads have been rejected by other players. Plus this Moral Solomon Account (though not here) was Deleted, That is how I know, because I keep getting emails of what is happening. From the Email which was linked to this account originally. Maybe now you know why it says Private underneath my Nick.

You are really making a point of being totally wrong. You can not see if your threads are reported or not, proven by the fact none of yours were.

Your forum account was deleted cause you did not link your forum account to your in-game account.

Anything else?

I have come to this conclusion that Military Tactics is the Core Problem of all those Trade Orientated, and feel this should be changed so that Traders will not be disrupted by the PvP Aspect of the game, and move forward unhindered. As it would stop a lot of Arguments when other players expect you to follow there lead (Dictating What a Player must Do) And that this aspect of the game be changed for those who are military and separating them that are Trade. And designing Events around which way the player chooses from that point on.

LOL - enough said & laughed

MoralSolomon

Private
Like Paladaics Cliche.

Wrong again, please tell me how I am here in the Forum if I did not have a City, as you know, only players with accounts can enter Forum. So your conclusion is to assume the lie and say that account did not exist. Yet another conclusion based on false facts. This is now becoming the harsh reality.
And if your children become Criminals in the future, then you know what I said in this forum is true. As Children are susceptible to brainwashing and very often use excuses, this game is a prime example, many wish to follow the Chaotic Path, you view tells me that which eventually will destroy a game completely. And If you have not noticed, Virtually everyone is in opposition to this suggestion, showing what human's wish to have. CHAOS ANARCHY WAR. All the conclusions which destroy. Plus you ignore the real fact that players who follow that path end up destroying the one's who can help. Goodbye

DeletedUser

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, pompous much!?

However on a slightly different path:- Who have you posted as in the past? I have seen your terminology and poisonous ideology before in the Forum. You are a return whinger, a damaged little mind set upon a path which you simply cannot control. "Look at me everybody, listen to my nonsense because non will dare ban me from the Forum." You have tried this nonsense before but hiding behind a different Moniker, who are you and what mental illness caused you to choose this MS, title? Solomon was a sociopath, a murderous psychopath and utterly devoid of any and all morals. {Ethics matter far more than morals but that's probably a little too deep for you.]

Last edited by a moderator:

MoralSolomon

Private
You are really making a point of being totally wrong. You can not see if your threads are reported or not, proven by the fact none of yours were.

Your forum account was deleted cause you did not link your forum account to your in-game account.

Anything else?
Wrong again. I did link the account, If I did not link the account, I would not be here.

MoralSolomon

Private
Because you were unaware that my account existed more than likely Emberguard. until you saw this thread and that your in one of the worlds I was not in.

Emberguard

Legend
If you read (and understood) the post then what relevance did anything you say have in regards to my post? Your stated premise on what you were refuting was never being questioned in the first place.

MoralSolomon

Private
Its amazing to see how many people are in opposition to a simple suggestion about those who are Military and Those who are Trade. It seems the conflict within the Game is the same here in the Forum. People wish to follow the Chaotic Path, not accepting that those who are Traders are vital to Military types and unaware of the implications they are destroying this game gradually from within. And deflecting the true Goal of this thread. Changing the Boundaries of the game so that Military and Trade can be seperated so that Traders can move forward without being stuck in one place for an entire Week because of to many players attacking in one day.

MoralSolomon

Private
Yes it did Emberguard, unfortunately as in the last thread, people deflected this thread from its true intention to address the problem of Traders being stuck in one place because players refuse to accept they are making more people anti to this game. And that change must occur so that players are not going down each others throats because of people plundering Traders City to a point where all the Goods Building cannot produce.

Emberguard

Legend
So.... how did we get to this?
Wrong again, please tell me how I am here in the Forum if I did not have a City, as you know, only players with accounts can enter Forum. So your conclusion is to assume the lie and say that account did not exist. Yet another conclusion based on false facts. This is now becoming the harsh reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.