• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changing the Research Tree For Trade Orientated Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Maybe now you see the point why Military Tactics may actually need to be changed to avoid such conflicts of interest on what path players take.
You’re trying to get yourself removed from a portion of the game while also expecting to stay in the game without any work or effort on your part. You shouldn’t be able to have it both ways. You can’t just interact with neighbours when it’s convenient and be exempt from everything else just so you don’t have to use strategy or learn the game properly

MoralSolomon

Private
Your forgetting something, the other Account has no bearing here as it has no right to the forum until this account is closed. So no, I am not removing myself as the Email I am using is currently in use with this nick (Which makes the other just a Guest Account with no privileges. Plus like the other players you are now trying to cause an argument and deflect the thread from its true path.

Last edited:

MoralSolomon

Private
The more players keep this Anti Attitude up, I am sure the Devs are seeing how much conflict this is causing, and may actually sway there decision to how I see things. And that Military Tactics in the Iron Age Research Tree may actually need to be changed. To stop arguments that will get players banned if they cross the line. At least I am honest enough to tell the truth about the alt that is linked to this account.

MoralSolomon

Private
Yes it should go back to how it was so you could get plundered from day 1 in bronze
You do realize that is in violation of beginners protection, as you cannot attack players who have not gone into the PvP side of the game. Yet more evidence on how much contention players wish to have. Please remember there is 2 sides to this game MILITARY. TRADE. This anti trade attitude has gone on for 14 Years now. Don't you think its time to put it to rest. And accept that change must happen to stop Arguments like you are picking Cursedveggie

Last edited:

MoralSolomon

Private
That caused many arguments and caused game developers to change the parameters of the game to avoid conflict, as many players were banned backed then

MoralSolomon

Private
Game hasn’t existed for 14 to 15 years. It was more like 2 years ago
Don't be so sure, Until 3 months ago, I was offline 7 years and I definitely played the game back then, and that a different Games Company used to run this until it banned all the players and then went into receivership and the license purchased by Innogames to keep the game going.

Status
Not open for further replies.