• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changing the Research Tree For Trade Orientated Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoralSolomon

Private
I have come to this conclusion that Military Tactics is the Core Problem of all those Trade Orientated, and feel this should be changed so that Traders will not be disrupted by the PvP Aspect of the game, and move forward unhindered. As it would stop a lot of Arguments when other players expect you to follow there lead (Dictating What a Player must Do) And that this aspect of the game be changed for those who are military and separating them that are Trade. And designing Events around which way the player chooses from that point on.

Here we go again. We get it, you don't like to get plundered. Well, accept it. It's a part of this game.
it would stop a lot of Arguments when other players expect you to follow there lead (Dictating What a Player must Do)
Do you you mean all the reasonable suggestions and advice on your other threads about how to avoid plundering?

Are you sure this is the right game for you?

Last edited:

MoralSolomon

Private
Here we go again. We get it, you don't like to get plundered. Well, accept it. It's a part of this game.

Do you you mean all the reasonable suggestions and advice on your other threads about how to avoid plundering?

Are you sure this is the right game for you?
It is the right, its how others view this suggestion that is the problem.

MoralSolomon

Private
This is why I feel that changing the parameters of those choosing Military and Trade be separated not the game completely. Just changed so that Players Trade Orientated can grow and sell the things you Military Types need without being plundered and disrupted for an entire week. And end up stuck in one place on the research tree. Thus stopping arguments in there tracks on who is right and wrong, and stopping players from getting banned for Breach of Rules. Which I have noticed many have reported this thread as inappropriate. Meaning they don't like change. Unfortunately everything does change.

MoralSolomon

Private
Think of it this way. If you were constantly attacked and ended up with Zero Troops to defend with, then you are plundered without end until you came to a grinding halt on the research tree because you did not have any Goods to move forward and not enough to trade with. How would you feel being stuck in one place without end. Would you suck up to it as you said, or complain fiercely and then get more people disrupting you until you break the rules and get banned.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Think of it this way. If you were constantly attacked and ended up with Zero Troops to defend with, then you are plundered without end until you came to a grinding halt on the research tree because you did not have any Goods to move forward and not enough to trade with. How would you feel being stuck in one place without end. Would you suck up to it as you said, or complain fiercely and then get more people disrupting you until you break the rules and get banned.
You can't lose troops because of the defending army losing. So since this situation is impossible, I would suck it up since I could never be in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
If anything, I would like to offer a different reply than others here, and thank you for the laugh and humor I imagine was your intent behind the entire thread. It did create a number of chuckles, so thank you

MoralSolomon

Private
If anything, I would like to offer a different reply than others here, and thank you for the laugh and humor I imagine was your intent behind the entire thread. It did create a number of chuckles, so thank you
Please tell me then, Specially since this game is supposed to be Child Safe. Children are more sensitive to how they see things. And this game is giving them a choice. Trade (With no fighting, No Conflicts) Only to have players destroy that. With Fighting and Plundering (Killing and Stealing). Which would you prefer your Child to pick up on. This is how Serious this can be, as some people actually do the Killing and Stealing part in real life, and that is what is being taught here. This is not for fun. If Innogames wants this game to be Child Safe, Measures must be put in place so that it is safe so that the future Generation does not become Hardened Criminals from games that promote Killing and Stealing. Consider that option as well, now you will see how serious I am about this.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
2.2 We only offer our games to players who are at least 16 years old. People who are younger may not use our games.

^^
Doesnt appear Inno want to train up the next Ronnie Biggs

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Please tell me then, Specially since this game is supposed to be Child Safe. Children are more sensitive to how they see things. And this game is giving them a choice. Trade (With no fighting, No Conflicts) Only to have players destroy that. With Fighting and Plundering (Killing and Stealing). Which would you prefer your Child to pick up on. This is how Serious this can be, as some people actually do the Killing and Stealing part in real life, and that is what is being taught here. This is not for fun. If Innogames wants this game to be Child Safe, Measures must be put in place so that it is safe so that the future Generation does not become Hardened Criminals from games that promote Killing and Stealing. Consider that option as well, now you will see how serious I am about this.
Are you really such a snowflake, living in a permanent bubble out in the middle of nowhere? Nearly every game in existence has these attributes as part of the game, in one form or another. Even Mario Brothers - worried about being chased by a dragon, Donkey Kong has a big monkey throwing barrels at your poor character, solitaire games are not always winnable so these poor future generations are being treated with a chance of not winning every single time (also, all these games were meant to be completely safe for children to play). Please, enough of your fake crocodile tears and grow up.

MoralSolomon

Private
I really wonder how you noticed that. Can you explain?
Some of my threads have been reported which I am watching (Watch Threads) what is happening, and how many threads have been rejected by other players. Plus this Moral Solomon Account (though not here) was Deleted, That is how I know, because I keep getting emails of what is happening. From the Email which was linked to this account originally. Maybe now you know why it says Private underneath my Nick.

MoralSolomon

Private
Are you really such a snowflake, living in a permanent bubble out in the middle of nowhere? Nearly every game in existence has these attributes as part of the game, in one form or another. Even Mario Brothers - worried about being chased by a dragon, Donkey Kong has a big monkey throwing barrels at your poor character, solitaire games are not always winnable so these poor future generations are being treated with a chance of not winning every single time (also, all these games were meant to be completely safe for children to play). Please, enough of your fake crocodile tears and grow up. cal moderator police. :hide:
The Classic Cliche Attitude, Crocodile Tears. Do you think I am crying! Hardly, pointing out facts that are contradictory to evidence, Please tell me. If you have Children, would you let them play a game which teaches them to Kill and Steal as a good thing Paladaic I certainly would not.

The Classic Cliche Attitude, Crocodile Tears. Do you think I am crying! Hardly, pointing out facts that are contradictory to evidence,
Evidence? There's no evidence at all that violent games turn kids into real life monsters. On the contrary, games rather give them a place to release their inner monsters.

MoralSolomon

Private
Evidence? There's no evidence at all that violent games turn kids into real life monsters. On the contrary, games rather give them a place to release their inner monsters.
games rather give them a place to release their inner monsters.

Look at this part of your message. Now tell me Are you so sure? You just let the rage show in that comment.

games rather give them a place to release their inner monsters.

Look at this part of your message. Now tell me Are you so sure? You just let the rage show in that comment.
I don't see any rage in my comment. I'm Just contradicting your point of view. But yeah right, I'd better go let out my rage in the FOE hood or in GBG instead,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.