• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CHANGING POINTS

DeletedUser112500

I read a few posts about players suspecting that the game was either skimming a few coins/supplies every now and then. I have often gone in and done a trade for goods and not thinking that I just traded goods that I needed. I know this happens. It's human error. But for awhile I have been paying very close attention. Even to the point of charting numbers, say how many goods it takes to acquire a sector. I have noticed on 3 occasions in the last few days that my suspicions were right and I am not losing my mind. The game is set up to keep you just under what you need to finish your task to keep you working on completing it. Example, it takes 35 gold to acquire a sector, you have all the other needs. So you go back and trade ropes to get your gold. You return to negotiate the sector only to find now you need 10 more copper. or maybe you need 235 Diamonds to buy a sector, so you go buy diamonds, and return to find now you need 275. I am not saying the game is stealing things, only that the requirements DO change without you knowing. Anyone else noticed this????

Agent327

Overlord
I noticed it. I think it must be aliens doing it so they can take over the game. They probably even control tghe device you play with, to get control over you.

DeletedUser112500

Again another glitch! I was just adding 3 FB to my research bar and a message appeared ( as it has several times before) "internal error try again". It did a short reboot and now I only have TWO forge points and the time bar says 48 minutes until the next is granted. I contacted support, and expect to get the same reply as always, "try clearing cookies and cache". I think that is the answer for everything. Nothing ever gets resolved. I'm beginning to think I've wasted 6 months and HUNDREDS of dollars. Very bummed out at this point with customer support.

DeletedUser112500

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cleared an 8 hour production in my rope building. That's TWO ropes. I open inventory and only have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser110531

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cleared an 8 hour production in my rope building. That's TWO ropes. I open inventory and only have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you stopped a production mid way through you will not get the goods you were producing