• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changelog 0.28 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser653

Hi blacksmith & et al
no problems with update looks like it fixes a few common problems - thanks.

One request can you please confirm the time of the update + est downtime and publish this at least 24 hours in advance, perhaps with the normal notice to all players.

I work in computers and insist our suppliers give us 48 hours notice of any proposed downtime and 7 days notice of planned downtime over 10 mins. I am sure its a easy fix to agree a start time and estimated down time and then tell everyone so we can plan around it (either FoE things or even RL tihings!).

thanks - Mark

EDIT: I can see that is says 0.28 is in today as it says "version 0.28" when logging in, so this is a request for next time.
EDIT 2: If it already states 0.28 why is Arvahall now down and I assume being updated?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7099

they usually announce the changelog a few days before release, and as normal they'll start to implement it on a wednesday at 11:45 (gmt +2).

DeletedUser6539

Arvahall, Brisgard, Dinegu and East-Nagach dont want to load, they stay on 70%, can someone confirm it.

DeletedUser

Also a graceful exit would be nice as well. I was in the middle of combat, when the game stuck. I tried to refresh and got the red 'this world is currently being updated. Please try again later". But it was done in less then a min, I am already in.

p.s. whoever put the resume combat feature in place is genius.

DeletedUser

Arvahall, Brisgard, Dinegu and East-Nagach dont want to load, they stay on 70%, can someone confirm it.

happened to me as well, however when I cleared the cache and deleted my cookies it loaded fine.

DeletedUser653

they usually announce the changelog a few days before release, and as normal they'll start to implement it on a wednesday at 11:45 (gmt +2).

Arvahall was done at about 9:50 am server time so not able to use the "normally" process!!

DeletedUser

Still unable to log into East-Nagach, still hanging at 70% have cleared cache and deleted cookies is the server down?

DeletedUser6419

Can't log in to Dinegu... Just like Loftus it hangs at 70%.. I cleared the cache and deleted the cookies but it hasn't helped.. I tried using both Firefox and Chrome but they both hang at 70%..

DeletedUser

Still stuck at 70% for Arvahall. Cleared cache, cookies etc...

DeletedUser

i have no trouble getting in, but i dont see the industrial age in research

DeletedUser

Closed as this is not the official discussion for the changelog, please wait for the official thread and don't make your own.

As for the login problems, it's being worked on, hopefully will be fixed soon :)

~Mutzena~

Status
Not open for further replies.